-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabre.mill

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
i have a front seat that i was told came out of a 67 barracuda ? not sure , let me know ur input if this is or could be out of a 67 cuda , its in the way , its gotta go $120 obo, think i have the matching rear seat also $75 for it , let me know or just pm here , seat is located in indiana would prefer pick up but may be able to work other arrangements out ? thanks and have a good day

Attachments

• seats 006.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 1,186
  • seats 007.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 1,158
Yep, it looks to be 67 Cuda to me. Not a bad looking seat either, and not a bad price!! Get a bucket of water and wipe that baby down, I bet you'll be surprised how nice it actually is. May help your sale too!! Good luck, Geof

Yep, it looks to be 67 Cuda to me. Not a bad looking seat either, and not a bad price!! Get a bucket of water and wipe that baby down, I bet you'll be surprised how nice it actually is. May help your sale too!! Good luck, Geof
pm sent

anyone need this seat ?? pretty sure i have the rear also pm me !! has got to go

I have a 66 post car that needs seats. Don't know if they would fit. I am still making runs to Burns Harbor and East Chicago. Could run down 69 and grad them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back