Front Sway Bar Loops-Anybody Repop?

-

dust44d

What's An A Body ??
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone repop the front sway bar bushing loops,the ones that always get all the curb rash? 1971-2 Duster/Dart

Last edited:
On any post always start with:

What year
What car
What engine
what trans
What modifications

Does anyone repop the front sway bar bushing loops,the ones that always get all the curb rash? 1971-2 Duster/Dart
Although I haven't looked for them, I do doubt they are repopped. Many owners would replace those low hanging triangle bushings with small round bushings and brackets from aftermarket bars like addco. Good hunting

On any post always start with:

What year
What car
What engine
what trans
What modifications
Yeah and pictures are a BIG help since not everybody calls everything by the same name.

Classic and others carry them but when I checked a couple weeks ago they were out of stock. Probably stuck on a ship.

Classic has them now. They list them for E body but are also the same for A and B body.
MN1869 - 1970-72 E-Body Front Sway Bar Brackets

Those are late brackets. These are what he's asking about.

Sway bar 04.jpg

I've been wrong before. Unless they changed at some year model, A-body got a triangle shaped bushing under a welded closed strap. The ebody strap could work with the e-body bushing and 4 bolts?

Yes,Jim is correct.I thought someone was making these a few years back.I'll give more detailed in my next post :)

-
Back