-
Status
Not open for further replies.

stimpy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have to get real with myself. I am never going to have the opportunity to restore this car. As the topic says, it is a 1975 Dart Swinger with about 102k miles. The car is from Washington, is equipped with AC (non-functioning), courtesy lighting, and a clean interior. Rust is limited to the rear fenders, one rocker panel, and a small patch in the trunk floor. Engine runs well, unfortunately I lost the keys to the car. I do have new door and ignition cylinders that I will include. I have not been able to get the car over to the DMV to get my registration, so I am selling it as a parts car only. I have lots of pictures of the car. Let me know what you would see. The car is located in Salinas, CA. All offers considered, would like to get $1000.

Check back tomorrow (Tuesday). I will put some up.

Forgot to mention, it has new tires as well. Also have a set of Ansen Sprint 5 slot alloy mags. Staggared set, 14x6 and 14x7.

img_3788.jpg

img_3789.jpg

img_3786.jpg

img_3764.jpg

img_3734.jpg

img_3794.jpg

img_3793.jpg

img_3969.jpg

It's worth the asking the asking price. Nice car, i love the green interior!
Good luck with the sale.
Tom.

I have the Washington state title in the previous owners name, I was never able to get the car to an inspection for California title.

What are you asking for the rims? Do you want to split them up? I could use 14x6's. Could I get the backspace?

Those larger ones from the picture look more like 14x8. I

Thanks much!

I will sell the wheels seperately from the car, but only as a set of 4. Standby for the offset measurements.

That's a lot of car for $1000. They don't sell that cheap around here......

Is the title open or is your name on it?

I'll have to get back on that. It was a while ago. It has been a driveway ornament. I did pay registration on it, but to get a CA title on it required getting it down to the DMV. Never got the key situation fixed.

Deal! Shipping for 53012 Cedarbug WI?
Your in CA also aren't you? Aurgh! the worst place for shipping prices ever!

If you could get me a shipping quote that would be great. Thanks!
for the 2 14x6.

Deal! Shipping for 53012 Cedarbug WI?
Your in CA also aren't you? Aurgh! the worst place for shipping prices ever!

If you could get me a shipping quote that would be great. Thanks!
for the 2 14x6.

No problem. Give me a little time, I am currently without motorized transport. I need to do my brakes on my PT. I should be able to get to it next week.

Full Disclosure- these Ansens are the kind that have a plug that changes the bolt pattern. I believe they were called Multi-Fit. I have the inserts, and the washers and lug nuts. The washers and lugnuts are rusty, but ibelieve repros are available.

sounds good. we can arrange something where i can come by and pick up the rears.

Where do you live? I wouldn't mind you coming out to get them, I am available any time, but I might be able to deliver if you want. I go to Santa Cruz and San Jose as often as I can.

Of course, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a forum member check out the car.

i live up in antioch but am reguraly in the bay area around hayward for school. i figured i could meet you on a school day since i will be heading in that direction anyway.

I have to get real with myself. I am never going to have the opportunity to restore this car. As the topic says, it is a 1975 Dart Swinger with about 102k miles. The car is from Washington, is equipped with AC (non-functioning), courtesy lighting, and a clean interior. Rust is limited to the rear fenders, one rocker panel, and a small patch in the trunk floor. Engine runs well, unfortunately I lost the keys to the car. I do have new door and ignition cylinders that I will include. I have not been able to get the car over to the DMV to get my registration, so I am selling it as a parts car only. I have lots of pictures of the car. Let me know what you would see. The car is located in Salinas, CA. All offers considered, would like to get $1000.

I was recently married August 1, 2009. My husband loves cars and built several back in the day with his father in NY. He knows tons of stuff about all cars. He recently saw a Dart Swinger in Albany OR, I'm not sure that it is for sale. If you could get back to me with photos, and the location of the vehicle and anyother details that would be great!! Again, I would love to try and get this for my wedding gift to him. Hopefully we chat soon!

I was recently married August 1, 2009. My husband loves cars and built several back in the day with his father in NY. He knows tons of stuff about all cars. He recently saw a Dart Swinger in Albany OR, I'm not sure that it is for sale. If you could get back to me with photos, and the location of the vehicle and anyother details that would be great!! Again, I would love to try and get this for my wedding gift to him. Hopefully we chat soon!

FYI: The location (Salinas, CA) and several pics have all ready been posted on page one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back