Status
Not open for further replies.

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
1968 Dodge Dart 270 4-dr (Black exterior over gold interior) with original CA black & gold license plates). Running 225 Slant Six (45k miles on rebuid/904 Column-shift. Sheetmetal is very solid (perfect for your '68 2-dr project/SSA Dart that needs a front clip and possibly lower quarters and maybe an entire floorpan and trunkpan). The rear decklid and finish plate have a small dent in them from backing into a small diameter pole. The front grille is very nice as are the bezels (they have a couple of dings). Again, the trunk finishing panel has a small dent in it (which can be straightened) and the tail light assemblies are are in very good condition.

The interior is actually very nice. Of course, the front seat needs to be recovered due to wear on the driver's side. The rear seat has one or two tears on the bottom cushion and the top has cracked from the sun. Otherwise, most of it is in good condition. The dash/instruments are complete and the dash pad has one crack in it (see pic).

The rear window was broken out but I have a replacement from another '68 4-dr Dart that goes with it or if you want it installed here, I can work with you on that.

The Slant 6 runs and was rebuilt 45K miles ago. The car has approx. 103K miles on it. There is a knocking noise when the motor is revved up. I first though it was a rod knock but am thinking it may be loose convertor bolts (which is somewhat common for the Slant 6s). Located in SF Bay Area. Can deliver in the SF Bay area for gas money. Asking $1500/BO.

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

Still available but may consider parting. I don't want to do this unless someone needs major sections (like the front clip, lower rear quarters, etc.).

bad timing for me. I could use the quarters and sail panels and deck lid and grill and bezels.

gotta finish the 66 first :(

let me know if you start parting things out

bad timing for me. I could use the quarters and sail panels and deck lid and grill and bezels.

gotta finish the 66 first :(

let me know if you start parting things out

Yes Dave, you do have to finish the '66 first! Those of us who are going to Spring Fling are counting on it being there. I will let you know if it starts coming apart. Now ... back to work on the '66! ;-)

Price lowered to $1200/BO. If it doesn't sell in the next week or so, it will be coming apart for parts for others to use on their Darts.

if it goes for parts i want the radio trim and radio if it works

I wish it was 2 years from now. That looks like a perfect candidate for my 4 door to 2 door conversion that I am thinking about. It even looks in good enough shape to have it shipped to this coast. But alas, no spare cash for me for a while.

Jack

I wish it was 2 years from now. That looks like a perfect candidate for my 4 door to 2 door conversion that I am thinking about. It even looks in good enough shape to have it shipped to this coast. But alas, no spare cash for me for a while.

Jack

That's too bad Jack. It really is a nice rust-free car. Maybe we can rig up Mr. Peabody's Way Back Machine to go way forward 2 years. ;-)

If you decide to part out...Is the grille assembly for sale?

If it gets parted out, everything will be available. I have a list of parts that have been requested all ready. Again, if it happens, I will list pricing for parts and go down the list in order of those who have contacted me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back