-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripleplay

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Dodge Demon. Parts car. Complete but no title. 6 cylinder/automatic. Not parting out. Want to sell it whole. $700. Motor, trans, interior, etc. all still in the car. Body is straight but pretty rusty. Most body panels are probably useless except for the doors, both doors are still in good shape. The grille is excellent. Front bumper is perfectly straight too. Good taillights. Frame is solid along with the suspension components. All the glass is broken except for the passenger side door & rear quarter window. Virtually nothing is really missing off the car except for the carburetor and the radiator. Practically every nut, bolt, screw & bracket is still there. Perfect for someone restoring a Demon. Take off the parts you need and scrap the rest. Lots of good parts still on this car. Take off what you need and scrap the rest. Worth at least $300 as scrap. Located in Maryland.

Attachments

• 71 Demon.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 799
  • 71 Demon 2.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 787
  • 71 Demon 3.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 834
  • 71 Demon rear.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 816
  • Demon dash.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 805
  • Demon engine compartment.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 783
Finish busting out the windshield, drill out the VIN tag rivets, and sell the tag to me with a bill of sale.

No kidding! You never,EVER, drill a VIN rivet. :violent1: You take a die grinder and cut the squished bottom side off from under the dash, so it don't mar up the top side! Drilling them is definately illegal. :finga: :D

lol , really who gives a rats *** where a 6 cylinder vin tag ends up??? sawzall time:D

lol , really who gives a rats *** where a 6 cylinder vin tag ends up??? sawzall time:D

Say that same statement in front of a cop/tell them that you've done it before and count the amount of time between you finishing that statement and the time you butt ends up in the backseat of the cop car/jail.

Im not worried about vin swapping . it's the a holes who try to pass off 6 bangers for hemi cars that need to be cuffed and stuffed . Im sure there would be plenty of law enforcement officials who would gladly deal with the infractions of motor vehicle fraud than dealing with drugs,prostitutes or child abuse or domestic violence .
If someone found a car in a field or lost there title and back fees were to exceed the value of the car and could get there car registered by "swapping a vin" , more power to em' (as long as it's legit & not stolen), maybe they could afford some fresh fruit or some xtra groceries for there family instead of paying into a broken down government system that just wants to take and not give:finga: . rant over , sorry for muckin' up the thread

wish it was close by, I might would buy it, I would tray to get a title & fix it up!

Say that same statement in front of a cop/tell them that you've done it before and count the amount of time between you finishing that statement and the time you butt ends up in the backseat of the cop car/jail.

even if you said or did that in front of a cop ....they would have to get a warrant to collect the witness testimony from a peace officer and/ or accept your statement as evidence into court then they would have to prove you actually did something illeagal ......it would never hold up in court.

i am morally against swapping vins to hide a stolen car, but if your building something from a vehicle or vehicle(s) with no known funny business history ...thats called recycling.

so..... If someone hacked up the dash on their car and you bought it like that and decided to put a good dash frame in and removing the vin from the old frame and putting it on the new frame would be illegal???????

Are the tail lights and housings in good shape? No fins busted on tail lights? Let me know or post pictures. Thanks

If you lived on the west coast,I'd buy it in a heartbeat.Where you are it wouldn't be cost effective for me to even attempt it.anyways good luck with getting someone to buy it"no offense"just wishing you luck...mrmopar1966

lardy. its only illegal if you do something illlegal with it. also a cop could care less if you have the supporting paperwork (title) etc. they don't care if you have a six banger or a hemi as long as it is documented. I know. ( i also heard it is illegal for a cop to write you a ticket if he is not wearing his hat!) :) don't get your panties in a wad, just joking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back