Not open for further replies.

Veryfastdart

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I have made another run of the 4 speed console side plate. Made from an original fiber board template. $135 includes packaging, insurance and shipping. PLEASE PM ME FOR AN ORDER. Thank you
I’m leaving form Florida March for a
Couple months. If you want one pm me or text me. Six Zero three seven seven zero six zero one five
Thanks
IMG_6428.jpeg

IMG_6429.jpeg

IMG_6430.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_1132.jpeg

Did you make it larger than original so it would function better? It is hidden, so would make sense to me. Or were they different over the years 66-69? Maybe other years. Here is mine from a ‘69 Plymouth. Seems to be about half the size. Mine has what appears to be undercoating on it (AC car). Did they undercoat the cars after the interior was installed?

IMG_1133.jpeg

Last edited:
I think that 1/4 of a half piece is all they put on because i have seen several and they are all the same. I have yet to see a full half piece original

The original I have and all the originals I have seen are just 1/2 with the carpet backing having glue or some sort on it making the carpet firm. They were 1/2 so when the seat it pulled forward fully it does not hit the console plate, restricting seat movement. This was my understanding. My original is just like the others shown here.... 1/2 only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back