fst carburator

-

terry

Reaction score
has anyone used one of these carbs or even heard of these? i see them on e-bay and their prices seem lower then other brands.

I have only seen one, and that particular carb isn’t one I would buy. Not because it wasn’t a nice carb, but I don’t buy carbs that have chokes on them.

I wanted to pin the thing but the owner didn’t want to, so we didn’t.

They appear to be very well made, with a ton of features. For the money you can’t go wrong.

BUT...like any other carb, I would pin every hole and see what it is, and make any changes I thought I needed to.

I have only seen one, and that particular carb isn’t one I would buy. Not because it wasn’t a nice carb, but I don’t buy carbs that have chokes on them.

I wanted to pin the thing but the owner didn’t want to, so we didn’t.

They appear to be very well made, with a ton of features. For the money you can’t go wrong.

BUT...like any other carb, I would pin every hole and see what it is, and make any changes I thought I needed to.
yes i agree i prefer no choke ,but how hard would it be to remove the electric choke ?

has anyone used one of these carbs or even heard of these? i see them on e-bay and their prices seem lower then other brands.

Generally it's accepted that if someone asks about a product, they provide at least a link. So here since you cannot do it I'll do it for you. For those like me who are wonderin what the hell you're talkin about.

FST Carb

Looks like a Holley knock off, although they are made in USA at least.

Generally it's accepted that if someone asks about a product, they provide at least a link. So here since you cannot do it I'll do it for you. For those like me who are wonderin what the hell you're talkin about.

FST Carb

Looks like a Holley knock off, although they are made in USA at least.
That's why I left it with a few question marks. LOL

-
Back