Fuel lines

-

73du5t3r

Small Block
Reaction score
Well i turn 30 this month and my wife is going to get me my gas tank, fuel lines and radiator and sending unit(yes i do love her) so i was just looking for some feed back

i was thinking about getting the tanks and lines from Quanta Products i have heard good things about their tanks but anybody bought their lines or sending units? i am looking at their stainless 3/8

and im not to sure about the radiator i was looking at the jegs direct fit alu radiators for $314 but i am also thinking about just going back with a factory style brass.

Any input ?

Thanks

little steps but she is getting done :cheers:

I have brand new 3/8" line for sale but it was purchased for a 67-68-69 Dart. Let me know. I'm in Northern Cal.

search fine lines on google. just ordered their trans lines, brake lines and t fitting. great price and stainless.

well she has already ordered the stuff she was trying to surprise me and get it early. Thanks for the replies but i will take pics and let you guys know the quality of the stuff when i get it. She said that for the gas tank, 3/8 stainless lines from tank to pump and the sending unit 3/8 was like @ $450 so it was real close to Dantesparts.com price. It will just be nice to hear it run again.

quanta is fine. i deal with them alot. their tank and lines are on my car.

ya i had done a search on gastanks here and saw your post that you had used them before that is actually how i found them. Thanks

-
Back