Status
Not open for further replies.

homecloned

Can't re Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Not sure if that is what its called but mine has a grove worn into it. Does anybody have one they could spare reasonably priced for my 340? Or should I just slop assembly lube all over it and let it fly. Any input is appreciated. Thanks

DSC00013 (Custom).JPG

DSC00014 (Custom).JPG

DSC00015 (Custom).JPG

DSC00016 (Custom).JPG

DSC00017 (Custom).JPG

The books call it an "Eccentric" (No big deal)
These should be available new from the dealer. Take a look around maybe Mancini.

The books call it an "Eccentric" (No big deal)
These should be available new from the dealer. Take a look around maybe Mancini.

Thanks rumblefish. I new there was another name for it. lol :toothy10: I will call my CarQuest also. Just checking to see if someone had an extra one hanging around.

i have a couple somewhere. if i run across one this weekend its yours for shipping, say maybe 5 bucks

Expensive lil'buggers. This one is Moly Coated, don't smooth it out, the coating is a weird ruff surface that turns real slick and even more so with oil.
Just bolt on and go.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/DCC-4120484/

Yeah they are. Hopefully daredevil has one. If not, it is what it is.
Thanks again rumblefish360, I looked in my summit catalog but couldn't find anything.

is it just the pic or does yours have a pronounced ridge on the high side? i found 3 and they are all like that. I would,nt be scared to use any one of them. Main thing is that its smooth.they are gonna show more scuff on the high side.

Only took a couple bucks to ship. hope ya dont mind if i have a couple cold ones courtesy of you.

Thank you daredevil. :cheers: The eccentric looks great! I will have a couple cold ones with you as I install the front covers today for the 340. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back