FUEL TANK?

-

SSing

Reaction score
Hi,
I seem to have problem finding a fuel tank for my `68 Barracuda, looking like the one that came with the car.
All I have come across so far, has the crossover running stamping.
Does anyone make a correct fuel tank? Or is it there were two different? One never know when it comes to Ma Mopar...
Picture is of my tank, and a picture from the net, of one looking a bit different.
Thank You.
20161023_154106[1] My Tank Under.jpg

CR11C_4FuelTank.jpg

I believe the tank you show in the bottom picture is for either single or dual straps. There should be no issues using it for either application, unless you are trying to get something that looks exactly like stock. In that case keep an eye out for NOS.

I might have one, but I'd have to look to see what it's stamped like. Took it out of my 67 Dart, but I'm fairly certain it's not a 67 tank. Seems to be in really nice shape, just wanted something with an in-tank pump for my fuel injection setup and didn't want to cut up what was in there.

I believe the tank you show in the bottom picture is for either single or dual straps. There should be no issues using it for either application, unless you are trying to get something that looks exactly like stock. In that case keep an eye out for NOS.

Ok thanks, yes I want her stock...

I might have one, but I'd have to look to see what it's stamped like. Took it out of my 67 Dart, but I'm fairly certain it's not a 67 tank. Seems to be in really nice shape, just wanted something with an in-tank pump for my fuel injection setup and didn't want to cut up what was in there.

Yes, please do when you get the time.

-
Back