full brake line kit? or bend my own?

-

SirDan

Reaction score
anyone know where to get one cheap for a 73 dart with power disc brakes? all the ones i could find seemed a bit exspensive. also how hard would it be to bend my own? im sure knowing how to bend my own would help me out in the future.

anyone know where to get one cheap for a 73 dart with power disc brakes? all the ones i could find seemed a bit exspensive. also how hard would it be to bend my own? im sure knowing how to bend my own would help me out in the future.

Save yourself some time and trouble and order a set from the Right Stuff. They do a great job and the lines are bent just right so they go into place well.

The secret to making your own fluid lines is using the correct tools.
The only problem you might have is finding materials. Most retailers stock tubing up to 48 inch lengths. You'll need to decide where unions should be placed. Hope this helps

Napa sells the tubing in rolls and packages of the ends,from ther you will need a double flaring tool and some patience.if you take your time you can make the new lines look factory except the spiraling around some of them.

-
Back