full quarter panel replacments

-

jwilson13b

Reaction score
Does any one have any photos of replacing full quarter panels. Has any one used the amd's replacements. does any one have any photos from any other angles other then the one's from their website.

Here are a few from last winter. The replacments were not "AMD" im not sure what brand they were but not the best quality. I purchased them for $145 each from a local body panel warehouse.

DSCF4207.jpg

DSCF4210.jpg

DSCF4214.jpg

I bought both the skins as shown above (refused to put them on my car - don't know if they were the same manufacturer as the ones above) and I just bought a set of the AMD OEM style quarters. The difference in quality is like night and day. Although the AMD are not 100% perfect they are as close as you'll get today.

I'm stripping them to epoxy prime them, then they'll be put on. I'll get some pictures of them going on and try to post them.

Thanks for those pics. I see now whats inside the quarters, very helpful. I am guessing these are the skins. What is the difference from the full quarters.

the full quarters have the wheel wells attached and connect at the factory seam in the rear roof line... basically replaces the entire corner of the car, not just the outer skin

Here's a couple of pictures of my Demon with the quarters removed, everything blasted and epoxy primed.

Damned computer! Sorry, I'll try again when I get this thing figured out.

And thanks, Adam (that was my grandson - sorry).

Okay, try one more time.

This is where the seam is located.

HPIM0701.jpg

HPIM0713.jpg

HPIM0717.jpg

HPIM0736.jpg

HPIM0737.jpg

-
Back