[FOR SALE] full race 727 Trans for big block, t brake, full manual, ATI converter

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

supersonictoys

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Perfect working full race manual valve body 727 torqueflite for big block Mopar with Turbo action pro series Trans brake. Comes with 9 1/2 inch ATI Tree Master Fuel/Blown anti ballooning 3500 stall converter, 440 source internally ballanced SFI flexplate and super heavy duty converter bolts, CSI SFI certified scatter shield. Lokar braided stainless dipstick. Chrome pan with bung for trans temp gauge sender. Trans works perfectly and I have video of it running down the strip. Apoximately 15 passes since it was freshened up. Ready to bolt in and go. The converter alone was over $1000. I will let it all go for $1400.*Was saving it for my next project but could use the money for something else.

Attachments

• 20150902_140902.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 461
  • 20150902_140922.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 441
  • 20150902_140932.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 433
Does it have anything done internally like billet drum or a aftermarket sprag

No idea, never had it apart. The guy I bought the car from told me it's a houghes racing tranny but I have no way to verify. I do know that it was behind an 871 blown 505 inch motor and was holding up fine.

If you can verify what's in the trans , then you may have better luck selling it. Could be stock internals with 5 clutches in the direct drum for all anyone knows..

15 mid 9 second passes and it needs to be freshened? I could see it if it had a few hundred passes. It was just freshened up and it tight like new still. As for what's in it, I'm not interested in taking it to a tranny shop and paying to have it torn down just to see what's in it. It's fresh and it's strong enough to handle 7-800 hp all day long. Who is going to take the time to install a Trans brake and full manual valve body in a stock trans and then put a $1000 converter on it behind a blown 500+ inch motor in a tube chassis drag car? I will probably just keep it because I know it's good and what it what it would cost to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back