Fully functioning stand alone Nag1 controller

-

lxmodguy

Gen3 Hemi Guru
Reaction score
I know there have been a lot of questions about running a nag1 trans behind a new hemi. The challenge has been controlling the transmission. We have a fully functioning nag1 controller now with updated firmware. It works flawlessly, accepts paddle shifters, gets the speed off the driveshaft and a magnetic pickup. I will have it available after sema the controller and harness will be $1200 to $1500 depending on which sensors I provide for you.

So what are the total parts needed to perform a nag1 swap? Total cost involved? Any special mods required to car other than floor mods?

Thanks

You need the controller, a map sensor (can piggy back off stock), tps sensor (piggy back off stock), speed sensor (included in kit), magnetic pickup (included in kit) and a nag1 transmission and converter.

I find them all the time for $750 and generally speaking if they are in good working order and have a good cooler they will consistently hold 500++ wheel torque and horsepower. So you can probably make the whole thing happen for $2000.

-
Back