Please tell me what parts interchange between the 2.45/2.25 vice 2.71->up 8 1/4 axle

-
I currently have 275/60r15

Ok, then you're certainly on the right track thinking 3.73 or 4.10. With the tall tire, you'll have some leeway to go to the lower ratio gear with minimum ill effects. Sounds like you have a really good plan so far.

Ok, then you're certainly on the right track thinking 3.73 or 4.10. With the tall tire, you'll have some leeway to go to the lower ratio gear with minimum ill effects. Sounds like you have a really good plan so far.
side note should I worry about some of these gear sets that say 76 and newer?and what’s with 2 or 3 series

side note should I worry about some of these gear sets that say 76 and newer?and what’s with 2 or 3 series

2 series refers to 2.xx gears and carriers and 3 series refers to 3.xx gears and carriers. The 2.94 carrier is considered to be in the 3 series carrier set I believe.

2 series refers to 2.xx gears and carriers and 3 series refers to 3.xx gears and carriers. The 2.94 carrier is considered to be in the 3 series carrier set I believe.[/
Ok so that’s what it means as long as it says 3 series I’m good its ca like 165 for some Richmond
2 series refers to 2.xx gears and carriers and 3 series refers to 3.xx gears and carriers. The 2.94 carrier is considered to be in the 3 series carrier set I believe.

Damn phone so aslong as it’s 3 series good? And it’s only 165 for Richmond excel 4:10 ring and pinion without install kit because the years are saying 76 newer

Damn phone so aslong as it’s 3 series good? And it’s only 165 for Richmond excel 4:10 ring and pinion without install kit because the years are saying 76 newer

The 4.10 is a 4 series, but the 4 series gears work with the 3 series carrier. There's only the one split with the carrier.

Careful though. That's late model according to the application chart......that might not mean anything but I'm not sure. My knowledge gets much thinner with newer stuff. It's damned thin enough as it is. lol
That’s what’s getting me I’ll be looking all day tommorow I guess man well I’m off to bed I’ll let yah know if I come up with something thanks for the help

That’s what’s getting me I’ll be looking all day tommorow I guess man well I’m off to bed I’ll let yah know if I come up with something thanks for the help

Sho nuff. Don't pull the trigger until you're 100% sure of what you're getting. We're here to help if you need some verification. If I don't know, somebody else here will.

Right will do if they aren’t open on weekend I’ll call Monday at least they mentioned the break from 271
That’s funny on the search engine it says that kit will not fit 73 duster but with same specs I put dart sport it fits that’s funny

-
Back