Fun Driveway Testing - New Video !

-
wish i could do that with no one caring. 1 my driveway is gravel :( 2 my dad would kill me. but ill peel out gettin onto the main road. ill have some videos here in a couple months. resto project id say 70% done

Don, I will do ! I'm like 15 ,miles closer to Bithlo, So, I have gone there. I have heard that Moroso is the better track to race at??? Call me 321-537-5411. I'm lookin to get out there SOON before the summer heat and finally make a full pass. I'm up for suggestions as for days/times to race.

eric. if you ever hit moroso give me a call and well do some racing, don772-807-9009 take care

Some one cared! LOL, After that little noise maker, I saw a cop car come thru my street. A somewhat unusual thing if ya knew my area. Someone called the PD or the Golfers complained. I OWN it, not the bank. So :bootysha: Them !

wish i could do that with no one caring. 1 my driveway is gravel :( 2 my dad would kill me. but ill peel out gettin onto the main road. ill have some videos here in a couple months. resto project id say 70% done

I love your Mopar **** .......... I need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love7:

Eric, Nice to see the duster in action! two thumbs WAY up!

Jones, I still have the ol' monster starter in my duster and it's quite funny when I hit the key in a big parking lot and see the old timers heads turn...Then I clunk into reverse and pull out of the parking spot :lol: and yes the starter is still turning by the time I'm half way home :lol: I almost can't bring myself to change it out :(

Eric, Nice to see the duster in action! two thumbs WAY up!

Jones, I still have the ol' monster starter in my duster and it's quite funny when I hit the key in a big parking lot and see the old timers heads turn...Then I clunk into reverse and pull out of the parking spot :lol: and yes the starter is still turning by the time I'm half way home :lol: I almost can't bring myself to change it out :(

lol, that's great.

Hey Eric, did you get to make a pass Sunday before it rained?

I had the scooter loaded up (my left knee is killing me) and was ready to take off when I thought I'd call Lyle to see if it was raining there. He said it just started. That was about noon.

Steve , I never went, because I figured I'd only get to make one pass, with the weather forecast. Anyway, Gonna try for Wed the 16th or Fri 18th. Either you or Lyle going to the Team Points race on Sat the 19th?

-
Back