Fun Friday FABO Contest

-
It's a freaken "Wind direction" thing umm a jig!!

I can..I can, I can see the birds head!! Hee-he :bootysha:

We call them thing-ama=jigs doo-ma-flachies that will do what you need it to do.
You Know!!!! Look it's that doo-ma-flachie over there :drinkers:
:drinkers:

I used one of those many years ago........I have always denied this story when asked but, It is used to level your ride with the rear air shocks when you have a really heavy chick in the car. You just pull up to an air station shove that sucker under the sagging side and increase the air pressure till both sides are even. Like I said though, I only used it once:)

I beleavie you got it.:cheers:

What was the question :read2: :-D

Torsion bar adjustment calculator?

Used to establish ride height?

I vote that comoxian hit the gold railroad spick on the head.:cheers:

But I am still reading!!!!!!!

I think it's the tool used to hold the frt brakes on when doing an alignment. Wait, I see a bubble level . Hmm some sort of Caster tool.

I think Eric has something there.:sign7:

looks like it may be a cutting or forming tool ..but i dont know for what, humm...is that lower wheel an adjustment for the depth or offset ? ...top wheel looks like a cutting wheel .... probably way off but this is fun... do we get two guesses ?? how about an old truing guage for wire spoke wheels? I am going with the spoke wheel truing guage....

Know this could be a good gestament :clock: of this tool.:thumbrig:
It could be !! I can see it know.

No!! tighten them they are moving and getting off level. :blob:

Yep you may have it.:-D

I'll spill the beans when I return from the Sacramento show - either tomorrow night or Sunday morning. There are some pretty creative guesses out there.

I'll spill the beans when I return from the Sacramento show - either tomorrow night or Sunday morning. There are some pretty creative guesses out there.

So!! That means no one has got it yet....HHmmm.:-k

The part thicken's! ops !! plot thinckens
and lets me and every on here still TRY and find it and or look it up. :cheers:

Good tread :thumbrig::drinkers:

As my now sister-in-law use to say to me when I was a teen. "How do you keep a turkey in suspense? .................. I'll tell you tomorrow. When the last time you heard someone refer to someone else as a turkey?

So!! That means no one has got it yet....HHmmm.:-k

The part thicken's! ops !! plot thinckens
and lets me and every on here still TRY and find it and or look it up. :cheers:

Good tread :thumbrig::drinkers:

Maybe ... maybe not. How's that for being coy? ;-) I thought it would be fun to let it run a little longer for those who haven't had a chance to see it yet and take a guess. Actually, I'll send something out to all those who correctly guess what it is. The first person will just get a little something extra.

Could we see a different view? One down it's length from above?

Block ridge reamer tool. Are we gonna feel real stupid when we find out the answer?

IT'S A GIZZYWHOMPUS!!!

So far Im with John I think its a pinion angle tool. Can we atleast know what year it was used?

Could we see a different view? One down it's length from above?

Absolutely!

Whoops, sorry, a little small.

th_IMG_3407.jpg

Pinion angle thingamajiggy.....My bestest guess....

A metal goose......naw

How about a yard sprinkler

No I think it's an automatic beer opener for Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer

I do like the left handed roach clip entry.

Yeah...that really is kinda small and doesn't help much.

-
Back