Fun Friday FABO Contest

-
No I think it's an automatic beer opener for Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer.
A PBR Barr:-D

Wheel alignment tool so stop the wobbels on a wheel so the they don't wobble and fall down!:cheers:

All you guys are WRONG! it's clearly a tool for checking your blinker fluid, (dah!) , so its a blinker fluid crossram tester. thanks i will be looking for my prize in the mail. (LOL!)

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!

It is a wing alignment tool for one of these...

buffalo-bison_304psd.jpg

It was supposed to be mounted in the trunk next to the jack, space saver tire and the unused can of Mopar fix-O-flat.

Did they even worry about pinion angle back then? They were dealing with what a hundred horse.

It came to me in a dream. It's a angle of the dangle finder! Also measures degrees of offset and repositions it incase it hangs to the left or to the right!

So what the hell is that thing GTX? It's Saturday already and the suspense is killing me.

It's a hillbilly Hay Bail scale :cheers::-D:-D

LIFE 337.jpg

Not sure but it appears to be an antique over the shoulder boulder holder.:-D

maybe not the more i look at it the more i think it might be the headlight adjustment... are there more parts that go with this??

Back in the day, I used one of those whatchamacallits to change the wooden spoke wheels on the old Dodge. I'm serious!

I saw one of those tools to change wooden spokes. A little different though, I think.

After staring at this dang little tool, I think it's a lot smaller than we're thinking.

I'm gonna throw out another answer. I believe that it's a device that sets the float "drop" on a carburetor.

-
Back