Fun Friday FABO Contest

-
You guys all have it wrong! It's a wheel well lip adjustment tool.

Or an antique women's medical device.

I'm not sure which.

I'm not sure which.

Hummmmm. Sounds good to me leanna, :cheers:
But the medical device scarred me because I have seen things that looked like that in OBGYN offices :tongue9:

I'm not sure which.

Probably no big suprise but I have a big box filled with old medical tools and there are a few of those tools in there...we had a medical hell-O-ween party one year and I love ebay and creepy things. LOL :-D

I apologize for getting back to this a little later than I expected but after the Capitol City show in Sacramento, we were talked into spending the rest of the weekend at my sister's house in Granite Bay.

Anyway, the winner of our little Friday contest (who knew the purpose of the tool and actually mentioned where it was used on the car) is .............Comoxian!

Congratulations Comaxian! Please send me your mailing address.

BTW: The tool is a "TORSION SUSPENSION HEIGHT GAUGE - CHRYSLER LINE CARS - MODEL NO. 68".

Thanks for playing everyone ... that was fun!

IMG_3671.jpg

Wow, small world ... my uncle used to work for Bear Manufacturing in Rock Island, Illinois. I was born in Moline -- right next to Rock Island -- on the Mississippi River.

Cool game Ben! You got some wild answers.

I just tried to think of something that was "unique" to Mopars, so torsion bars seemed like a place to start.:cheers:

But there were sure some, interesting, guesses.

PM on it's way.

I didn't offer any guesses on this but was waiting on the answer, gotta say hats of to GTX, very cool game!! Got everyones attention.:happy10:Got anymore interesting gadgets there??? LOL

I vote that comoxian hit the gold railroad spick on the head.:cheers:

But I am still reading!!!!!!!

Good Friday game GTX =D>=D>

Know let me see what is in my work shed.:-k

Congratulations comoxian. :notworth::notworth::notworth:

I just tried to think of something that was "unique" to Mopars, so torsion bars seemed like a place to start.:cheers:

But there were sure some, interesting, guesses.

PM on it's way.

Comoxian, your prize is on its way. Of course, we are going to need a pic of you in your new pink tutu(sp?) ... damn it, there's goes the surprise! Hope you enjoy it.

By the way folks, if we ever decide to put a football team together, I think we will have a front line that will rival (at least in size) some NFL teams. I'm thinking an average of 6'4" 285lbs.

I just went through this hole thread :toothy10: I forgot all about it and had another good laugh out of it :-D
Looks like another one will be posted soon :clock: That sure was fun GTX :cheers:

-
Back