Fundraiser AUCTION Console, Huge Mopar Banner, 67 Barracuda Tail Lights+ More L00K!

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
AUCTION
BELOW
If you have been following the thread about Kim’s Horrible Wreck in Tyler Texas and the fact her mother Sue was hospitalized in the same hospital as Kim when she arrived from Tulsa Oklahoma, you are already up to speed with where things are. For those that may have missed the thread here it is.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=198698&highlight=horrible+wreck

Sue had to come back to Tulsa and is trying to get back to Tyler Texas with her car so she can have transportation while she is down in Tyler. She has major medical problems and was on oxygen part of the time before this wreck happened but now that has increased. Air conditioning for her car is an absolute must by her doctor’s orders and the family had it fixed and then the compressor fried. The family came up with the money to have a new compressor installed and the system fixed so the A/C is covered and should be completed today. That is all the family can do at the moment.
Due to Sue’s health she was forced to retire early and her check isn’t very much when you start taking her medications, oxygen and other medical necessities out of it. Now she has the hospital bill in Tyler along with the one from about 6 weeks earlier from another spell. The hospitals can wait because Kim and Sue are what are important here. Sue is in serious need of two front tires for her car. She is driving a 2000 Chrysler LHS and it takes 225/55-17 tires. She needs help with an oil change, toll fees and gas to get down to Tyler Texas from Tulsa Oklahoma. She also will have to have a portable oxygen machine (on order and she is waiting for it) that will cost her $100 a month rental over what she is already paying that she can’t pay for. Sue is going to go to be with Kim as any mother would.
If you are willing to help Sue get a pair tires, an oil change and the money to get to Tyler Texas if would be deeply appreciated. If you are willing to help with her oxygen costs that will be deeply appreciated also. Every donation no matter how small will help get this accomplished. If you are in the Tulsa area and have a good pair of used 225/55-17 tires that aren’t weather checked we will use them. We just need some good tires that will not leave her on the side of the road because her health won’t take it.
I will be accepting and handling any funds that are to go to help Sue since the government will count it as income if it goes directly to her. The PayPal account is held under shill.bidder.buster@gmail.com . Please label the PayPal as Sue if you contribute. I would normally try to handle this myself but with the daughter's wedding the Saturday I am beyond tapped out.

Thanks and keep praying,
Bill

Kim was the passsenger in this vehicle and still 11 days later she is still on a ventilator (machine that is breathing for her). There have been major strides made in saving her life but there have been recent set backs that keep them from doing the other surgeries that she needs. I have kept Kim's thread strictly about medical updates surrounding the accident plus Sue's medical and on that thread I haven't posted unless if was an update. On this thread I will be more than happy to answer all questions that yu may have.

http://www.wafb.com/story/19080774/crews-on-the-scene-of-two-vehicle-accident

Bill I am sorry to hear this. Let me see what I can do to help out.

Man i wish i would have known about needin the oil change before i moved. I have all kinds of oil I could spare. PM me an address and I will see what the shipping is for some. its Valvoline 10-40 High mileage. I will get you guys some money when I get paid. now that i have a better job, i can actually afford to help some now.

I HAVE AN AUTOMATIC CONSOLE I CAN PUT UP FOR BID WITH PROCEDES GOING TO HELP!!
WILL RUN TIL SUNDAY 12AM Eastern time shipping is responsibility of buyer

Attachments

• 100_1801.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 568
I HAVE AN AUTOMATIC CONSOLE I CAN PUT UP FOR BID WITH PROCEDES GOING TO HELP!!
WILL RUN TIL SUNDAY 12AM Eastern time shipping is responsibility of buyer

Thank you.

Since Bob was kind enough to offer this up we will go that way too so if you have something to ad to the list go ahead.

Out of my stash I am offering this pair of tail lights for a 1967 Barracuda. These were rechromed but they did it over heavy pitting so they are nothing but driver quality. There is one light scratch on one lense and one has some micro chips on the very edge. I am vey picky when I sell something and I am telling you now that the chrome looks very good but because of the HEAVY pitting that wasn't taken care of before hand the pitts really show up bad. I bought these here on FABO. Bid plus shipping. All bid proceeds will go to Sue and shipping will go to cover the shipping costs.

Ending time 12:00am EST Sunday MORNING.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Bill, I'd like to offer a wall decal or a banner of FABO to raise funds.
Winner pay's shipping. Mike

Attachments

• decal.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 531
Glad to see people helping! thats awesome! I have a carbon fiber grant steering wheel! I'll post pics and info when i get the baby down!

I'll be throwing a few goodies with that banner, but It's a secret

Console provided by superdart426 $40.00 by SGBARRACUDA

67 Barracuda tail lights provided by oklacarcollecto $40.00 by SGBARRACUDA

Banner and mystery goodies provided by 2darts for $50.00 by moparisbest

I also have a really nice Crome breather and valve cover I will put up for bid buyer pays shipping and proceeds go to Kim's mom Not the engine it's mine lol

View attachment 1714528590

Nice! Can you give us more details on the parts?

1. Console provided by superdart426 $40.00 by SGBARRACUDA

2. 67 Barracuda tail lights provided by oklacarcollecto $40.00 by SGBARRACUDA

3. Banner and mystery goodies provided by 2darts for $50.00 by moparisbest

4. Chrome breather and valve covers provided by moparisbest ????? by ?????

KrazyKuda bids $50.00 on the 67 Cuda taillights. He has no internet access right now.

-
Back