Funny add from Craigslist!!

-

alleyoopmgv

Reaction score
This is not my car!!

The link>http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/3087856463.html

Ugly Plymouth Horizon Too Ugly for a picture. I should pay you. - $17 (Anoka)

You would be safer walking than driving this piece of junk although it is a "Chick Magnet"
I would not trust it going out of a drive-way. I am just being honest.
I did not take a picture of this because I think people would not want to buy it.
It is grey with some blood splatter from the deer I hit. This is why the windshield is missing as well.
It had AC but I think someone stole the compressor because the hood was up and it was missing.
I am not sure of the size of the motor but someone told me it's a 426 whatever that means. It is an automatic and reverse works incredible.
All of the door handles are duct taped because they fall off when using them. I put a coat hanger on the drivers door. It works great.
I was still hoping for a recall from Chrysler on this.
The trunk needs a screw-driver to enter. These can be found at any hardware store.
The tires are new but they are the small spare type ones. They do match however.
The brakes may need to be replaced. They don't work but the car won't go that fast in the first place so you can either stick your foot through the hole in the floor-board or slam it in reverse.
The body is very rusty but most rust holes are covered in KQRS or 93X bumper-stickers. I will pitch in a bunch of extra for a couple of bucks.
Seatbelts were working good but when I hit the deer 2 of them came loose.
The horn will randomly go off. I am not sure if it the alarm or it is broken.
I don't change the oil because it burns it almost as fast as I can put it in. I simply use old oil.
It pulls hard to the left which makes it a struggle to keep on the road in the winter but it is great for left handed turn and parking.
Still has the original window sticker.
License plates are like new.
Valve cover is missing but it looks cool to see the valves going up and down. I also to out the air cleaner because it was filthy.
Leaks gas somewhere in the engine compartment but my wife said it is nothing to worry about plus I am a non-smoker.
Passenger side windshield wiper is new. I have the receipts to prove it.
Email only. No low-ballers or scammers.
$17 or b/o
Must See to appreciate.

I added a picture due to an incredible amount of requests. This is the good side although I did take this before I taped and glued the doors back on. With a little work this could really be turned into a classic.

As you can see Lee Iacocca took great pride in these driving machines which were originally to be named the Chrysler Imperial or Dodge's version called Iacocca's Dream Car.

If this add is up it is still for sale.

Attachments

• 5Ia5F15Hd3I23Jc3N7c6j7c207a76eacf1ad5.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 407
I'm laughing so hard, my eyes are watering LMAO

Thx 4 posting that alley :thumbup:

LOL!!!

"I am not sure of the size of the motor but someone told me it's a 426 whatever that means"

dnyh37.gif

I had one just like that, same color and everything. Bought it at an auction from the State of Pennsylvania. I swapped in a Chevy Vega carburetor without the electronic solenoid. Then I filled a rubbermaid trash can with all the useless crap I pulled out of the engine compartment. Ran better after that. 2.2 liters is a lot of motor for a car that lite.

When I was 16 I would have loved it, cross between a Jeep and ahhhh.... who am I kidding. I would drive it today. Just think of all the looks you would get.

-
Back