Funny assed infiniti TV commercial

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Some basket ball player wearing a leather cycle champ jacket driving an infiniti suv talking like he's a bad *** while driving an SUV designed for rich women and gay white men lol. I thought what a chump.

This one? Yes, he is so bad, isn't he? Remember collecting baseball cards as a kid and they all smiled? Now every team photo looks like a police booking photo. They try to look as callous as they can.

The commercial worked. It got you talking about it and reposting it on Social Media. Infinity is very happy right now.

It doesn’t matter if you ever buy one or not, their message is out and being recirculated by you. It will reach more of the consumers they want to target this way and they didn’t even have to pay for the extra exposure.

Still Gaaaaay. Though the seats outta one when they hit the scrap yard in 10-12 years would be great in the next project car.

The commercial worked. It got you talking about it and reposting it on Social Media. Infinity is very happy right now.

It doesn’t matter if you ever buy one or not, their message is out and being recirculated by you. It will reach more of the consumers they want to target this way and they didn’t even have to pay for the extra exposure.
I hear what you are saying, we are talking about it. But mostly saying we would never be caught in one. Kinda like Nissan Altima Syndrome. They all come with a bumper sticker saying Toyota and Honda dealers shot you down for your 492 credit score.

I hear what you are saying, we are talking about it. But mostly saying we would never be caught in one. Kinda like Nissan Altima Syndrome. They all come with a bumper sticker saying Toyota and Honda dealers shot you down for your 492 credit score.
Well, mostly just saying YOU would never be caught in one while continuing to give the product more exposure and reaching those that might want one all the more reason to considering buying one.

LOL now thats funny!!

Now acommercial like that i think would stick better if it was a new hellkitty charger , or camaro SS, or mustang GT or something like that. Even with his ol lady calling about the gallon of milk.

Maybe. But I don't think anyone in the hood is rushing out to buy one cause some white guy in Jersey was making fun of it.

Maybe. But I don't think anyone in the hood is rushing out to buy one cause some white guy in Jersey was making fun of it.
Who said anything about the hood? I work with high salary Pharmaceutical professionals that own them and/or would buy one. Your potential pushing them a little further along to buy one isn’t because you are white.

Its Gaaaaaaaaay
Its an suv for rich women, or gay white men lol. I fail to see how that statement would get people to buy one especially men, however if i was an infiniti salesman, i'd tell you whatever you want to hear just to get you to sign the papers on one.

Ok, I'll compromise. Gay pharmaceutical salesmen. White ones!
Statements like that only provide even more impetus to consider buying one...for those who can actually afford one.

Keep going, Infinity is loving you for helping to create the message they want to get to their advertising targets.

Statements like that only provide even more impetus to consider buying one...for those who can actually afford one.

Keep going, Infinity is loving you for helping to create the message they want to get to their advertising targets.
They better send me my commission check!

-
Back