Funny but wrong CL ad...

-
i'm actually intrigued...you guys do see the turbo in the engine bay right? what's actually in this thing...lol

s what I was thinkin. Would love to have that turbo hardware, but I ain't going all the way to GA LOL to get it!!!

It really does have one of the old Accel turbo kits from the late 70's/early 80's. I got a kick out her name being "Rusty"...lol.

I think I seen one of these before, pretty sure it was factory. It was in a Chuck Norris movie LOL.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k15M3WcH_fk"]Chuck Norris + Pearl Beer + Dodge Ramcharger = Awesomeness - YouTube[/ame]

"Some say you're kind of a loan wolf" lol....wow i didn't know there was such a thing. i knew B&M made mopar blowers back in the day but never seen an accel turbo.

Actually,Dick Landy marketed the B&M blower kits. Would still like to find one.

actually I was expecting a POS vehicle, and what I see here is a turbo trailduster that someone doesn't know much about which means however buys it will likely get a good buy

probably was the fathers pride and joy, something happened to him and the mother kept it, the kid isn't mechanically inclinded and she now wants it gone

Someone,had a turbo shortie header/downpipe system(no turbo),last 60,90 days in parts selling forum.Fit 67 on up A body.Just,F.Y.I..

12 hours there 12 hours back for me... I will have to pass! that set up would be great on my swinger

-
Back