Funny Christmas picture

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't believe it's a photoshop. lol

Attachments

• Christmas.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 567
It's funny that the other little girl thinks it's funny as well. The look on Santa's face is priceless.

I'm sorry I don't believe children should be taught such things.

Taught, nothing! My kid could teach me a thing or two, and I never 'taught' him anything of the sort! They hear us when we don't think they can or watch TV and then talk to their friends, and that's how everything gets passed along! My parents never taught me anything like that, either. At least on purpose. But kids are sponges and pick up everything. Especially stuff you don't want them to pick up!

I'm sorry I don't believe children should be taught such things.

If you enlarge the picture she appears to have a bandaid on her finger. A parent probably said "show us your bobo finger" and snapped that picture.

If you enlarge the picture she appears to have a bandaid on her finger. A parent probably said "show us your bobo finger" and snapped that picture.

doesn't fly
her sister is flipping us off aswell, she just lacks the testicular fortitude to do it in plain sight so she covered it up with her dress but the look on her face says it all...shes doing it too

Yes, kids learn things at school and out at the store etc. That does not mean we should throw up our hands and say, "O well everyone does it." As parents we need to watch our own tongue and teach our children not to say certain words or use hand gestures. My 18 year old son has been taught it is wrong, and even corrects his friends.

A few years ago, we went with some friends to a fireworks display. There has a group of young people hanging around the young families saying F this and F that. Our friend got tired of that being around his children and said, "Listen I have heard enough, my kids aren't going to listen to that garbage, and I am not going to listen to it either." When he said that other parents chimed in, and the group moved on.

It is sad to see a young child do these things, it is not funny.

I used to work in a photo lab way before PhotoShop. Just when you thought you'd seen it all, somebody would come along and surprize you...it was an education in the human condition. Wow, the stories I could tell. Also where I learned from fellow workers the expression, "It's only considered kinky the first time."

-
Back