-
Status
Not open for further replies.

flynlady

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
The photo shows a console that was installed in my 1966 Plymouth Valiant. Apparently it's from a Polara or Fury Bu I can't find parts or even another consoles. What I really need are the cigar lighter, ashtray and rear portion.

Anybody out there know where I can find replacement parts or used console or whatever. I kind of like it

Attachments

• image-2201668030.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 155
  • image-1919573961.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 147
Your pic is showing the rear portion. You're missing the courtesy light and lighter. The lighter is a pretty universal part, but that light is gonna be tough! I have something similar that you can slightly open the hole to fit, so if the right piece doesn't turn up, I've got your plan B

Oops! Posted the wrong pic. Here's the pic of the underside of the console. This is where the cigar lighter and ashtray for back seat would be.

The holes in the console in the previous pic are for the courtesy light and toggle switch. I have actually have those parts and they work.

Attachments

• image-638900259.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 128
For reference that is from a 64-ish (maybe 63, I'm not sure) B-body Fury or Polara.

Looks like a 63 b body console.

For reference that is from a 64-ish (maybe 63, I'm not sure) B-body Fury or Polara.

Looks like a 63 b body console.

Yep ... that's my understanding. I actually saw one in a Dodge truck and the guy had the original brochure showing that console in the truck. Crazy!

Would you happen to know anybody that has this console or may have parts to the console? I've had NO luck in my Internet search.

Thanks again!

Your pic is showing the rear portion. You're missing the courtesy light and lighter. The lighter is a pretty universal part, but that light is gonna be tough! I have something similar that you can slightly open the hole to fit, so if the right piece doesn't turn up, I've got your plan B

You mentioned that you have something that might work ... how much do you want for it?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back