fuse box

-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
OK, I know this is suppose to be simple, but I'm confused. I was going to replace the voltage reducer because the fuel and temp guage doesn't work.While checking things I don't have any power in the fuse box where it is marked instruments. Would this be my problem or is this another problem? This is on a 65 Barracuda and the fuse that has no power has 3 orange wires running off of it.
Any help would be appreciated. I am looking at a wiring guide in a Chilton's repair Manual but it doesn't show behind the dash.

Instruments at the fuse box id illumination. Pull the headlight switch on to make that circuit hot.

Thanks RedFish. I can always count on you for the answer. So with the reducer in place should I have power there. I was going to order the one you have listed but thought if I didn't get a power reading I wouldn't be helping any. Your thoughts are appreciated.

The 12 volts in you can see with a digital meter. The pulsing voltage out will not be so easy to see without a analog meter. Good luck
Busy ? As a cat with direhea LOL

-
Back