Fuse Usage

-

dewsky

1975 Duster 360
Reaction score
Ok Guys.....here it goes....Photo one....LH Side (switched)....What does Fuse #3 go to? According to the 1975 Mopar wiring diagrams, and the wiring diagram from Classic Wiring, this fuse should be not going anywhere....BUT, when I look at the back of the fuse panel (photo 2), this fuse has a lime green wire attached that I cant seem to figure out. Any Ideas as to what this one would go to?

20180805_195007.jpg

20210422_131354.jpg

See what quits workin when you remove it.

Are you sure its a mopar diagram?
There's whole slew of diagrams in '73 or '74 shop manual and IIRC a listing of fuse. I dont have a '75 FSM but may have an owners manual. Lemme look. I honestly dont remember a white fusebox in my '75 Valiant but its been a long time since I had that one.

Does your car have AC?

my 67 dart does not have AC but one of the bulkhead connectors has the an AC specific wire going into it. Dead ended on the engine side

You lucked out. My memory may not be so good but I saved the Operator's manual.
Cavity 3 20 Amp. Rear Window defogger, A/C Clutch, Speed Control

I do not have a 75 manual "handy".............

Thanks Guys....that would explain it....car was an original /6 with A/C....but the A/C compressor and lines have been removed. So, it appears to be an open circuit for me to use. That will work for me.

You lucked out. My memory may not be so good but I saved the Operator's manual.
Cavity 3 20 Amp. Rear Window defogger, A/C Clutch, Speed Control
Would love a copy of the operators manual though…..

Thanks Guys....that would explain it....car was an original /6 with A/C....but the A/C compressor and lines have been removed. So, it appears to be an open circuit for me to use. That will work for me.
I've never thought to utilize the existing ac power wires before. Thanks for that.

-
Back