G,day All

-

calisonhill

aussiehemi
Reaction score
G,day All ,
First time poster to FABO,from Mildura in Victoria in Aust.I have a70 Chrysler Valiant.These were powred bya 245 cu in hemi inline 6.I have owned this car for 5 years.
Couple of pics for you
doingiteasy001.jpg

valiant003.jpg

and a pic of my hound

tom005.jpg

Hope you like 'em

Have you ever had it to the track? Which trans? How much HP? Tire size? ISuspension mods?

Welcome from Arkansas mate :cheers: It sure makes my day when I see another Australian join this great site :-D
I love yall's MoPar's down under bra :thumbrig:
And your hound is welcome here to :happy10: You will see we are animal friendly here.:happy10:

Here is my girl friend Victoria :happy10: Jump on in and enjoy

Ralley's 004.jpg

G,day All,
Thanks for the welcome one and all,now to answer some of your questions.
Cuda69,no it has not been on the track,the car at the moment mechanically is pretty well bog standard apart from being lowered, mags and rubber(245x60x14 rears,215x60x14 fronts)suspension has been rebuilt front and rear using nolethane.the car runs a narrowed Borg Warner rear end.HP at the moment is standard around 160-165.
Cudaspaz,the hemi 6 over here pretty well has a cult following,they came in 3 sizes 215(s**t),245 and 265,the last two being great motors.
Dreno ,these motors are not the "HEMI" as you know it,but a home grown I6
version,the hipo 265 version put out a tad over 300 hp.
And Memike aint Victoria a lovely state to be in.

Cheers,thanks for the welcome guys.

I am glad I stayed up long enough to welcome you again
It's getting late for this ol fart so you pull up a chair and enjoy.
Your I6 is making good power.

Here is what I am up to, The breather is out of a 4.0 Jeep and I moved the battery to the back , Have a great day :-D

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 105.jpg

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 109.jpg

Welcome to FABO calisonhill. Nice car you have there.

:burnout:
Love the Chinese Crested dog, too! What is his name? :grommit:

~Mary

Welcome aboard calisonhill!!! That's a fine looking ride you have there ... looking forward to seeing more pictures of it too. :-D We don't get nearly enough of these Hemi cars over on this side of the pond.

Please add yourself to my FABO Member Map when you get the chance. Our Aussie members are missing it for some reason!

G,day Leanne-CudaChick1968,
Added to your map,first person to do so in Oz,thanks for the welcome.
Do you all know much about our aussie valiants over there?

Cheers

G,day 66340sedan and 1970pavaliant,
Thanks for the welcome,nice looking rides you have yourselves Keith and 1970pavaliant,though the 70 sure looks different to ours.Is it a slant, if so what size,170 or 225,we never got the 170 here.

Cheers

-
Back