galen govier

-
Yes, talked to his girl Friday about 3 months ago. Got a real sell job on what he can do for you and your car....Thanks but no thanks.

anyone had contact with his company lately? been trying for months!

What is your question? Why do you need him. We might be able to help you here. My Friend uses him only on the high dollar cars or if he has something for your car, like a build sheet. Other than that he is a waste of time and money.

Or he can do you a good service. If you are looking to buy a Hemi Cuda and you don't know much about them, do yourself a big favor and pay the man to check it out before you drop a half a mil on it. If you are looking at a 64 Valiant, not needed. The previous owner of my 66 Dart had Galen register it and do the paperwork on it. It probably cost $100 or so back then. It ads to the value of the car depending on who buys it.

I tried to get ahold of him a couple of times through his website, he would email me back and ask for some info on my car and I would never hear back again.

I tried to get ahold of him a couple of times through his website, he would email me back and ask for some info on my car and I would never hear back again.

Sounds like typical BS from this guy. I think he ended his business before he got his pants sued off him.

Last I saw he was a salesman for some collector car company. (not mopar only)

Had him do his "report" on a higher end car many years ago. Met him at a location with the car on an open trailer. He looked it over for a short time. Then he said he was done. I said aren't you going to look at or take pics of the motor and trans to verify numbers matching??? Holy **** the car was on an open trailer and very easy to see the numbers.......well he did then take pics........got my paperwork along time later and he had stuff messed up on it. I told him to fix it, which he eventually did. Waste of time, money and effort...........

He verified my 66 Hemi Charger to be authentic. Car show judges dont think it is, I do believe it is a real Hemi charger...... Something they dont like but I cant get it out of them!

He feeds on the paranoia that is present in some of the mopar circles. JMHO.

-
Back