Garlits VS Horse park show, who did both?

-
I don't know if it is appropriate for me to ask in this thread, but I have always been confused with them starting a second show, and splitting everything up. Does anyone know why this happened. I know that at one time, Mopar Collectors Guide was supposed to have a YouTube video that explained it, but I was unable to find it.

Don started getting a little stinky about so many people and what was going on on his property. He also thought he deserved a larger cut of the money. So the host club found another location nearby, (Florida horsepark), and relocated the show. Don said he would make an appearance at the first show but never showed up. He initiated his own show the next year.

The horse park show is a 3 day event with Friday being a optional party. The party is the best part of the show, IMO. Genuine Cajin food cooked on site, free beer & wine, a live band and a chance to rub elbows with some Mopar celebrities. Costs an extra $30.00

Both shows suffered lower attendance than last year. Probably a result of the pandemic. The covered show area was about 3/4 full Saturday afternoon. Last year it overflowed to the grassy area. I think the horse park is the better location, especially with the new bathroom facility. There have been major improvements to the site each year.

-
Back