Gary Wilson In Yroba Linda, Ca

-

KP

Reaction score
Does Anyone Know Gary Wilson From Yroba Linda, Ca ?

He Owes Me Money!

:banghead:

Yorba Linda, Thats 'bout 15 miles from me. Don't know if I'm ready to crack some skull for anyone but what happened? I got a few local Mopar friends that might know him. That's where John Force's shop is and he has a Mopar meet every so often.

Yorba Linda, Thats 'bout 15 miles from me. Don't know if I'm ready to crack some skull for anyone but what happened? I got a few local Mopar friends that might know him. That's where John Force's shop is and he has a Mopar meet every so often.

He took me and others for lots of money for engines he was to build and deliver. It has been really tuff because I cannot afford the lose. He has been advoiding the law for almost 2 years now and of course being no body to Yorba Linda they seem to just keep letting him play games.

He took me and others for lots of money for engines he was to build and deliver. It has been really tuff because I cannot afford the lose. He has been advoiding the law for almost 2 years now and of course being no body to Yorba Linda they seem to just keep letting him play games.

He must be a member on some of the websites so have you looked around?

Pishta -
Force's facility is still there but it's now a television/film studio and his museum. His race shop is now in Indiana. The only car show at his Yorba Linda facility is his Holiday show.

Case number is valid, the dude was busted 8 times for grand theft and found not guilty every time. THAT'S WACK!!!!

Case in not invalid and his plea was not guilty. Just scroll down a little farther and click on 08NF1338. Trial pending.

Case in not invalid and his plea was not guilty. Just scroll down a little farther and click on 08NF1338. Trial pending.

It is just great how he can just keep delaying his court dates and the system just lets him do it with no concerns to the people he took the hard money.

Maybe if he was going 5 MPH over the F#@hing speed limit he would get pulled over and have the through at him!

Sorry But I Just Do Not Understand The System & As You Can See It Really Gets Under My Skin...

Anyone else got taken by this scum-bag or know someone that was?

-
Back