Gas $1.99 gallon

-
$1.67 here in Colorado and I wasn't looking for lowest price. I better fill the Ramcharger.

about 1.70 here in laramie, i guess back home in south dakota its pretty close to the same. now i wish i wouldnt of sold my durango, at least it makes it possible to drive my duster without taking out a small loan to pay for gas

Lowest I've seen is $1.63 in metro Detroit. Heard predictions that it could go below a dollar. Oil is $51 a barrel yesterday. Down from a high of $147. And its still dropping!

$1.86 in some parts of western Washington. $2.02 down the raod from my house. Thats Shell Texaco and Chrveron, not that crap from Arco/AMPM

$1.53 tonight on SW side of Indy for regular

filled the Truck up with diesel for $2.69 gallon, seen $2.66 at another station but I prefer one that pumps alot of fuel

I saw regular (87 octane) for $1.55 per gallon here in SE Va. today. Did you EVER think that we would see gas below $2.00 a gallon again? I didn`t!

approx $5.62 at the moment & that's significantly cheaper than it was:wack:

It was $1.52 if you factor in the Wall-World 5 cent discount here in McAlester, OK. I'm sure it's about a nickle cheaper in Tulsa.

It's $1.93 for regular here in mass...of coarse i only use super,which is $2.13..

Paid $1.229 for E85 and $1.67 for 87 unlead.

-
Back