Gas $1.99 gallon

-
In Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada it is 85.5 cents per liter wich works out to $3.42 a gallon. It was $1.48 per liter $5.84 a gallon. So it is quite a bit cheaper but $3.42 a gallon canadian compared to $1.80 US seems to be a big difference for some reason, What gives!:wack:

You guys are paying for your national health care. :-D

Too Bad We Have To Put The Gas Guzzlers Away Just When We Could Afford To Drive Them Again.

Man ain't that the truth. All summer I had to pay $4+ a gallon for premium so I didn't get to drive it much.:angry7: Now it's winter and down to $2.15 for premium. Regular finally made it down to under $2 a gal. day before yesterday.:cheers: Never thought I'd be cheering for $2 a gallon gas. Go figure.

1.68 for unleaded and 2.65 for diesel here in Indy...Woo Hoo!!!
I filled the wifes car up for under 20 bucks yesterday!!!

Thanks Longgone I never thought of that, that could explain it. It's still an awful lot cheaper than it was. To bad I lost my drivers license, I would have been pissed if the dart was finished and couldn't drive it!

maybe ill buy a tanker load and park it out back,,,what goes down wil go up,,,,

Only down to $1.71 here. That's in Wichita, Ks. Still here at the hospital with my Dad.

:happy8: It's 2.25 here today in Phx......

:sad7: Wish it was more around 2.00....and stay there!!

;-) Sure beats $4.00..........:toothy10:

Well, I guess I got my wish granted in less than 2 weeks.

1.97 ...... as fast as these prices are dropping, you almost want to wait to fill up

-
Back