Gas prices down

-
Big surprise! gas is up to $3.65 a gallon and ironically there was a report that gasoline is at an all time low for Illinois,thanks in part to a $0.40 drop in price per gallon. YES because when gas goes from $3.47 to $3.65 that is a significant drop in price.

a local no name station near me raises and drops prices several times a week usually,,,

i think he finnaly figured out if he is cheaper he will sell more,,,,he now has 5 attendants pumping gas on 2 islands,,,

july 2nd 87 octane was 3.28 a gallon

july 3rd his sign read,,,,sorry for the increase,,,3.55 a gallon plus 10 cents more a gallong if you use a credit or debit card,,

he only carries 87 and cam 2 100 unleaded,,10 bucks a gallon,,,

out side philadelphia pa,,,just across the river in new jersey it was 3.09 for 87

Up here in the Great White North, west coast version, it's 100.9 cents per litre....still more expensive than the US, but, prolly the cheapest in Canada, thanks to a price war from Costco here.

70DartSedan said:
Big surprise! gas is up to $3.65 a gallon and ironically there was a report that gasoline is at an all time low for Illinois,thanks in part to a $0.40 drop in price per gallon. YES because when gas goes from $3.47 to $3.65 that is a significant drop in price.

Sad isn't it.....
They up it a couple bucks and drop it a few cents and we get happy...

Still $3.70 a gallon here. we have some of the highest taxes on gas here plus they hit you for property tax on your car every year on top of it. I just got a $260 tax bill for my 1008 Subaru Impreza. Glad its not a WRX or STI. It would be a $500 tax bill every year.

If your prices are down, it will not last. I'm sure as I type this they are on their way up. Look for electricity to double in say the next year or two. if you are in Ohio, and oh...maybe MI, or PA look for electricity to go up a lot. $16/megawatt day to $136/megawatt day all by 2015. Wonder what it will cost to fill up your Volt for a 50 mile drive.

Filled up the van yesterday - $3.09 for 87. Drove down to Harrisonburg VA (50 miles south of us) for our anniversary on the 1st to try a new restaurant; right across the street is a Sheetz and reg was $2.89 a gal. Needless to say I filled the truck up.

Up here in the Great White North, west coast version, it's 100.9 cents per litre....still more expensive than the US, but, prolly the cheapest in Canada, thanks to a price war from Costco here.

Damn you. It went from $1.39 to $1.37 to $1.35 over a month here for 87 regular. Boooo Urns.

3.19 per gallon here in Northeast Arkansas, Creed gave me his gas card and said Dad!! go fill Victoria up :happy2: Thank you son :happy1::happy1:

-
Back