Gas prices down

-
central cali here, down to $3.81 per. (regular).

last month $4.38 per same.

seen as low as 3.23 for regular. i'm sure if i actually pay attention i could find a little cheaper.

It's down to 3.69 a gallon for RU last night, but it keep's going right back
up to 3.90, come's down some then right back up....... it's just a game around here for them, it's probably because of the underground pipeline
break they had a few year's ago, near Marshall, Mich. it was on the headline
new's. I don't even like to stop for gas, but it's 10 mile's to the closest
station, and it beat's walking, don't mind walking tho, but not that far.
Them SOB!!!!!!!!!!:finga::finga:

3.11 per gallon here in northeast Arkansas.

Gas stations in this town are a bunch of crooks. Late last week they raised the price .06 cents. Now back down to orignal price before. $3.63 for cheap stuff. I hate these A holes.
And I was pissed back in the 70's when the price went over .50 a gallon.
No wonder the price of everything is going through the roof!

It's only $.04 cents cheaper here in SE WI Brian. 3.59 for the cheap stuff and almost $4 for premium. I think diesel is around $3.80.

As of 1930 HRS yesterday , "premium" (91 octane) was $4.05 / gallon here in God's country , the Inland Empire .

And the GOP followers said gas would be 5 bucks this summer, Whats the new scare tactic?

And the GOP followers said gas would be 5 bucks this summer, Whats the new scare tactic?
Lemme' guess.....
Now You're Down with GW's "Blood for Oil"
As long as it's a "democratically administered" program ?

Oh yeah....... it's gonna be a long hot summer
over there in Syria

IE If this is Gods country i don't want to go to heaven

You know, I've heard it described as, "Way out in East Jesus", so it must be close to "God's country". lol

BTW, paid $3.75 for unleaded regular yesterday in north OC.

Just whent to $3.99 in town. Sure it is at least .20 cents less down in the city. One of the joys of living in the hills. LOL

Lowest I've seen is $3.20- down from 3.98 a few weeks ago.

I just paid 3.679 last night (regular), here in Tacoma. That said its 76 gas station and only only place I get gas from.

-
Back