gauging interest - 70-71 Dart Art

-

sharpie

workin' stiff
Reaction score
I am trying to gauge the interest in a rendering of a 1970-71 Dodge Dart. If there's enough, I'll finish the rendering and add it to my list of prints. Of course, if you have one, changes can/will be made based on your specific needs. Just wondering who'd be interested.

dart1.jpg

burntorange with scoops rear spoiler 5 star rims the hood needs blacked out with black scoops front plate that says mopar and how much

i am so on is there a way you could teach me how to do this? what program do you use and so on.

i had a thread going on making a program that we could use to customize our cars

mabey we could work on something

I should clarify - any color and stripe package is possible. I figure to make up the initial cost to draw it, $25 shipped (see for sale ad in other stuff for details). That's $5 more than the others. Of course, if you're the big boss man with a red dart, I will see what I can do about price. Pm me if you're interested; the base rendering should be done tomorrow.

Yes! Very interested...
I have 70-71 Dart GT's.....
The 70 GT uses the 69 Dart GT emblems in the same locations.
The 71 GT has emblems on the rockers behind the front wheels.
Both years came only with High Back Bucket Seats.
Neither came with any Stripes, Scoops, or Wing factory.........
But ya know how that changes!

My 70 GT is FF4/FF4 no scoops or wing (yet).

Thanks for taking the time to create these!

Later,
Bruce B.

PS: Can you do a 2D side view line art too?

again, please PM me with specific requests. I'm currently about 60% done with the rendering, so I can start taking 'orders'.

a friend my mine trying doing similar prints to sell and got a letter from ma mopar to stop mediately or become licensed.

a friend my mine trying doing similar prints to sell and got a letter from ma mopar to stop mediately or become licensed.

Technically, I am taking pictures of someone's car and rendering it. And I don't have any emblems or such. If and when I get letters, I'll deal with Chrysler. Until then, I'm just working on art from someone's car, so it's a private matter.

not private if are advertising it here, mopar says no emblems means nothing since they copyrighted the body designs.

I should also note that I can set up a price at which to print 3'x4' posters, but it will cost a bit more to print and ship.

Can it be done. My car does have scoops on it now and has all the emblems with stock rallye wheels as pictured. Thanks.
Chas.

parts 003.JPG

ChazRam: please PM me for details. Simple answer - yes, it can look like your car.

Russell: Monday morning I will send you a Paypal request for funds. I don't want your money till the print can be printed out.

My girl friend is at work and has the camera but when she gets home I will get a pic so you all can check it out.

-
Back