Gay Pride Or Bust!

-

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Joyce & I took the '71 Swinger out for a spin on Saturday up in SF and on the way back we stopped at Ocean Beach (like we always do). Parked in front of us was the back side of a SUV and written on the rear tinted glass was. "GAY PRIDE OR BUST?" to which I turned to Joyce and said, "Well, if I had to choose (and I am sure that the two people that just got out of the SUV would agree), I'm going to have to go with a BUST" to which she replied, "Well, I'm not so sure that the two guys that just got of the SUV would agree with you." I turned back to her laughing and said, "That wasn't two guys." She just replied, "Eeeeewwwww!" ;-)

The bumper sticker on the back was also quite funny. It read: I'm Only Speeding 'Cause I Really Have to Poop!

IMG_3710.jpg

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3713.jpg

LOL, Nice Swinger by the way.

Thanks Adam. I just received the new white vinyl top I ordered from Dante. I am hoping to get the roof (which is immaculate) prepped and get all of the moulding off so I can put it on. I'll post another pic after its on. Also, I'm planning on taking the wheels off, blasting them and painting them body color with some dog dishes. Any thoughts on this vs leaving it as is? The only reason I hesitate is because the Dart is all original.

I love painted steelies and dog dishes, and If you decide you want the full wheel covers back on it you can all ways just clip them back on and cover up the painted rims.

I would recommend getting another set of wheels to shoot body color. Those will be all scared up from the full caps.

Not looking for a fight, I just mean this as a comploment, so, tell me, ..

Why isn't that Lady and the Mopar in the HOT BABE section?

(As the foot goes thump thump thump! :love7: )

I would recommend getting another set of wheels to shoot body color. Those will be all scared up from the full caps.

You're right. I wasn't thinking about the skim coat needed to smooth these out (which I have done in the past). I was trying to keep it as simple as possible without having to acquire another set of wheels. I guess I will be on the look out for another set. Let the search begin. ;-)

Not looking for a fight, I just mean this as a comploment, so, tell me, ..

Why isn't that Lady and the Mopar in the HOT BABE section?

(As the foot goes thump thump thump! :love7: )

Careful, last time I said that it turned out to be a members 15 yr old daughter. I wanted to burn my eyes out with a hot poker, lol!

Careful, last time I said that it turned out to be a members 15 yr old daughter. I wanted to burn my eyes out with a hot poker, lol!

Well, GTX didn't roast my back side ............ yet...........

Let me know if the hot poker is around if ............

Well, GTX didn't roast my back side ............ yet...........

No roasting necessary Rumble. Joyce is just not very keen about posting pics on the net for mass consumption and I respect that. She's usually ok with pics like the ones I posted (which I always mention before I do so). So, in other words - No blood ... no foul!

Sharp looking swinger, you don't see too many swingers, or any cars for that matter with that creme color. Pretty unique.

By the way GTXperience, your inbox is full :lol:

Pretty sure you're in Calif. so not sure if avail. there, but I usually have the local paint supplier mix up a bomb of automotive Acrylic Enamel in color I need. In fact, I think I have a full bomb of EL5 that I was going to use on a 71 Charger model for my bro. (to match his Superbee). I'd ship it, but the border SS would probably not like it very much.. If you need, think code % is on the label.

Grant

Sharp looking swinger, you don't see too many swingers, or any cars for that matter with that creme color. Pretty unique.

By the way GTXperience, your inbox is full :lol:

Thanks Thrasher. Yes, I haven't seen many clean original Butterscotch cars running around (not even in CA). BTW: I made some room in my inbox if you need to PM me.

Pretty sure you're in Calif. so not sure if avail. there, but I usually have the local paint supplier mix up a bomb of automotive Acrylic Enamel in color I need. In fact, I think I have a full bomb of EL5 that I was going to use on a 71 Charger model for my bro. (to match his Superbee). I'd ship it, but the border SS would probably not like it very much.. If you need, think code % is on the label.

Grant

Grant, that would be fantastic if it could be shipped but I am not sure what the restrictions are. If you can take a pic of the %s and post it, that would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

-
Back