G'day from Australia

-

BUCKET 656

Reaction score
Hi,name is Greg,nickname is Bucket.I have a 1965 Chrysler Valiant,the model is called an AP6.I started a bare shell resto in Feb 2008 and got her on the road mid last year.Since getting her on the road i have gone back to 1 inch wider than standard steel wheels with hubcaps and have taken triple SU's off and am running a Carter BBD 2 barrel and HEI.
Looking forward to the site and i may be able to offer some info as well and apply some of my unique Australian humour,or so i have been told.
Cheers
Bucket :bootysha:
Here is a link to my resto.
http://www.moparmarketforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=16202
:read2:

Welcome "eh"
Your Valiant's color is amazing and the car looks great.
My Daughter justed moved to Sydney Australia 5 months ago and loves it there.

Welcome! Don't know if I've ever thanked you for the pics of your triple SU's over at .org. Anyway, thanks! See you now and at moparMarket as well. Probaly going go use a triple Weber set-up in my 65 Safari (wagon)

sent from my iPhone

Welcome to FABO from sunny and warm SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
We have friends that live in a little town in NSW called Romsey. They've been over to the States twice to visit now. Hope to make it 'down under' some day.
Love the color on your Valient. More pics!

Hi,name is Greg,nickname is Bucket.I have a 1965 Chrysler Valiant,the model is called an AP6.I started a bare shell resto in Feb 2008 and got her on the road mid last year.Since getting her on the road i have gone back to 1 inch wider than standard steel wheels with hubcaps and have taken triple SU's off and am running a Carter BBD 2 barrel and HEI.
Looking forward to the site and i may be able to offer some info as well and apply some of my unique Australian humour,or so i have been told.
Cheers
Bucket :bootysha:
Here is a link to my resto.
http://www.moparmarketforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=16202
:read2:
Sweet.

Flamindodgeute gave me this.His visits Texas every year
TonyAustralianFlag2.jpg

G'Day!

I hope you and yours fared well through the terrible weather and flooding down under.........Be SAFE.

Welcome aboard! It's a GREAT site. 8)

I keep getting tempted to sell them and the manifold,but then i just can't do it.If i change my mind i'll let you know. :-k
No worries greg,have decided to buy a new 350 holley for my east west setup which was working real good till the carby s#$t itself(second hand rubbish no more for me)Had triple su's on a VC before that went real hard and good on fuel too.

-
Back