-
Status
Not open for further replies.

A68DART360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a brand new Gear vendors kit for a TF727. It looks to be kit #3DFS727A. Gear Vendors sells it for $2,795.00 selling at a loss for $2,000.00 shipped in lower 48 states from Hesperia Calif. Here is what it looks like. will have actual pictures in a day or two when my friend gets them to me.

Attachments

• 727_car_Kit_A.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 957
Somebody is going to get a smoking deal....Good Luck with the sale....

It looks to be kit #3DFS727A --- Making this statement sort of says I don't know what I have So is there any guarantee on this 2K is a big gamble and the picture is from their website -- not saying anything bad wording just has me wondering
727_car_Kit_A-sm.jpg

Yup smoking good deal. My brother just bought one($3400.00 by the time the smoke cleared) that I'm installing in his Dart sport. When I first saw it I thought I would have to start cutting up the floor for clearance, nope, couple of small dents and it fits nicely.
Do you have all the pieces shown in picture?

I am selling it for a friend and I should not have to explain my wording of the ad. I went on to Gearvendors site and seen the part# that is why I worded it like I did. My friend only had the unit about 8 months and decided he didn't want to put in his car and he would build a different motor instead. The person he bought it from purchased it from Gearvendors. I don't know how long ago the guy bought it from them. He did not offer my friend a warranty so my friend is not offering a warranty. All I can tell you is that it is a new unit.

I am selling it for a friend and I should not have to explain my wording of the ad. I went on to Gearvendors site and seen the part# that is why I worded it like I did. My friend only had the unit about 8 months and decided he didn't want to put in his car and he would build a different motor instead. The person he bought it from purchased it from Gearvendors. I don't know how long ago the guy bought it from them. He did not offer my friend a warranty so my friend is not offering a warranty. All I can tell you is that it is a new unit.

Looks like you got a PM from Bigdad not long after posting this for sale. Just wanted to let you know that he is a stand up guy, and WILL follow thru with whatever deal you make with him. He bought a car from me a few years ago, and was one of the best people I've ever dealt with in this hobby. Good luck with the sale.

Dang I want this....oh well. Someone is gonna get a DEAL. And they better post results after the install!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back