Get out the "unsee" button...............

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
I believe I have found it, the world's ugliest Lincoln. I kid you not, this showed up for sale here locally, on the FakeZuck Marketplace

$8,000
1979 Lincoln fully custom done in Hollywood cal. 74,000 miles. Awesome car I got to many cars not enough room i have had it five years just need the space

cat=100&_nc_ohc=gcCf0xL1rR0AQnNu5416MOK3eZSnnl6tTgP8-V3_N9tEqzHnHF6XU7rWA&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.jpg

cat=105&_nc_ohc=Kbr9uFP2LF0AQmYhaOxemzyf1XMleaTBRne__iLqTqCUhfHeN1T87ncSw&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.jpg

I'm really wondering how someone looked at that car and thought: "what this needs is more nose."

The sad thing, is whoever owns this is sitting there right now, thinking, "I'm a car guy"

I'd buy it, but for less than a quarter of what hes asking. Sure would turn heads on the road.

probably bring 100,000 at mecum haha. theres an a$$ for every seat...this car proves it someone actually spent a lot of time on this. Shameful to me but hey to each his/her own...

Hello, my name is Mario, and I am the happy owner of this fine Lincoln. She's not the easiest to look at but she drives pretty good.
The alternator is ratio'ed up to spin 30,000 rpm @3000 engine rpm, to drive the 300million candle power headlights. But the engine is a lil short on balls to do it at 3000, and still move the car. So we installed relays on them. The driver's side comes on at 40mph and the p-side at 80, which is it's top-speed, on account of the front gets too light to steer after the air gets up under it.
But no worries, this baby ain't built for speed, there's only one seat in it, for the "driver" and we use it down here in Oz for herding sheep.
Where the rear seat was, now is a huge water tank, to slake those thirst dumazz ewes, and Studly,my tired-azz ram, rides up front with me.; he likes the A/C blowing on his nether region.
In the morning, he likes the window opened; he talks to his girls and they and their babies follow us everywhere we go.
Studly is not in the picture this morning,on account of he was a lil tired. If you look closely, he's passed out in the Beetle, with a stoopid grin on his face again. He might be gettin' a lil old....

Mario??

Nah the current owner of the car is likely DeShawn or Jamal.

-
Back