Get your adrenaline fix here! This is insane.

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
This guy is nuts.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWU5bM2pb7o&feature=related"]YouTube- 310 km/h in Autobahn with Honda CBR1100XX[/ame]

Notice how they get the hell over into the slow lane automatically when they see him comin'?
Too bad Atlanta drivers don't do that....freaking idiots!

sorry to say but thats something hard to recover from (mechanical/ idiot / or someone on a regular drive wich has no idea you are blasting down hiway) yes i know its the autobahn at that speed things happen quickly, hope he lives to post again.

Compare his fuel gauge at the beginning and end of the run. Love the tach staying between 10K and 10.5K. That thing loves to scream! :cheers:

Wylde1.

I have a 300 horsepower turbo Suzuki hayabusa that I have done 180 mph on for 5 or 6 miles at a time here in Pa once, wont do that again..Crazy..But then 300 horsepower on 2 wheels is crazy enough.

Compare his fuel gauge at the beginning and end of the run. Love the tach staying between 10K and 10.5K. That thing loves to scream! :cheers:

Wylde1.
I saw that!

I can't think of a better way to blow through half a tank of fuel. :cheers:

CRAZY....
I have a freind that has a old VF1000R from the 80s that was a circuit bike.
The bike is highly modded and still eats most modern machinery. I kinda laughed when he went for a ride and pegged the speedo at 200 and it popped the speedo needle off.

Its a fast way to die... thats for sure.

-RPM

Check out ghost rider on you tube, that guy is insane, his bike cam shows him wrecking at 140mph, he gets up and walks to the bike... lots of his videos on you tube...

-
Back