Get Your Phoenix Specialty Coatings Garage Wall Poster Now!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller

LIMITED EDITION
PHOENIX SPECIALTY COATINGS
WALL POSTER

View attachment Poster with watermark - Copy.jpg

Click HERE to see a larger image

Full color 12" x 18" on glossy poster stock

$16.50 each with free shipping to the continental United States

Use the "Special Instructions" tab on the order form below if you want it signed / personalized

No paypal account required for credit or debit cards

Please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery

CLICK HERE TO ORDER securely through my Merchant Account

The watermark will NOT appear on the printed posters

International orders, please request a paypal invoice including your postal code and desired number of posters.​

Thank you for your support these last seven years! You all helped make this a reality. :D

Payment in for two as promised. Now to get the garage walls up before they get here. Great incentive girl!

Grant

Thanks Grant!!! I really appreciate it, as well as the follow through.

Tell me, what are we doing up at 4 in the morning??? This insomnia stuff is for the birds!

Sorry I missed ya.. for some reason as soon as I pushed the send button on Paypal, a wave of contentment washed through my brain, and I was dreaming of "my garage" and "my first poster" haha.

Grant

Thanks for the orders guys! :-D I really appreciate your support.

I forgot to mention that I plan to use the proceeds from the poster sales toward a biggggggg 60"+ blast cabinet. It'll help all of us in the long run!

Leanna, I sent payment through Paypal. Didn't see any "special instructions" tab. Please sign it for me!:cheers:
Thanks,
C

Paypal Payment sent on one, Thank You.

Thank you!! :-D

Leanna, I sent payment through Paypal. Didn't see any "special instructions" tab. Please sign it for me!:cheers:
Thanks,
C

Really??? Dang it! I've had the most trouble with this so-called "easy" paypal business implementation stuff it's not funny. Thanks for your order Cal!

It aint working for mee! The Pay Pal doesnt load!!

This is really frustrating!! I've tested and tested and it seems to work fine for me (on Google chrome) both from the link above and the two on my website's home / About Us pages so I don't know what's going on. Other orders are coming in successfully. Thanks for trying though.

Sorry James, I used the wrong paypal form on my post. I'll try and match up requests when I get them ready to ship out.

In the meantime, they're going pretty fast!!! Thanks for all the positive feedback, orders and inspiration. :-D I wouldn't be here without you guys.

Little bump for a Friday ...

Orders have been slacking off the last few days so I'd guess most everybody who wanted one got in line. I'm going to give it a few more days to get a final tally and then start getting them out the door.

Little bump for a Friday ...

Orders have been slacking off the last few days so I'd guess most everybody who wanted one got in line. I'm going to give it a few more days to get a final tally and then start getting them out the door.

I can't wait!!! :prayer:

Thank you Joe!!! :-D And so timely too.

A thread with 426 views about a poster designed by a guy named Hemi. Now that's some funny stuff right there.

I appreciate your support!! < hug > Can't wait to hang out in your garage with ya.

Schilling away on these awesome posters. I wouldnt bump... thats against the rules.

Sorry about the Pony yac ... but it fit the occasion.

View attachment Topless.jpg

I'm waiting on the mailing tubes and will be getting orders out as soon as I can. Thanks for all your support! Every one is a little step closer to that bigggggggggg 60 inch blast cabinet ......... :-D

Sorry about the Pony yac ... but it fit the occasion.

View attachment 297963

I'm waiting on the mailing tubes and will be getting orders out as soon as I can. Thanks for all your support! Every one is a little step closer to that bigggggggggg 60 inch blast cabinet ......... :-D

That cartoon is cute....

Leanna--You coming to the Monster Mopar spring fling June 8th,9th & 10th???? Swifter

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back