Gettin Hitched!

-

340 swinger

Reaction score
Yep, thats right. Sandra and I have a date of Tuesday Feb 24th at 7:00 p.m justice of the peace. Making an honest woman of her. Wednesday evening off to the Dominican Republic for 8 days of alcohol induced pleasure.
We have been planning this for 3 years or more and something always ruined it whether it be a death in the family or not convenient for somebody elses schedule. So we thought long and hard and decided to go it alone with only 2 witnesses and call it a day. No family input or quarrell. Done plain and simple and maybe a back yard bbq later in the summer when it seems to fit everyone else. We are 2 of 15 close friends going to the Dominican and nobody will know until we get on the plane.

Well congrats on the coming nuptials and I wish nothing but the best for you and your bride!!

Just chekin' things out as a new member....wow!!!! What a site..... Just want to know how and where did you get the 360 stripe package???? I have a 76 Valiant ...same as Dart..Duster but I will be dropping in a built 360 Premium and want to dress it up with the 360 stripes Any help would be appreciated....RON

Congradulations but before you head off to the island paradise could you call my son and convince him to go the same "quick and dirty" route you're taking. He's getting married in July and I figure it'll cost me 5-6 grand so if you can convince him I'll cut ya a consultants fee for lets say $100. What do you say, but ya gotto promise not to let my wife find out cuss I'm sure she'll cut me a new one.

Terry

And congratulations on finding a lady you want for your own.:cheers:
Keep us updated :clock:

Like Burger King used to say, have it your way. :) All that other crap with the reception and dresses means nothing. Just a big waste of time and money to appease the bride and her family and just shows how much she values money over anything in your lives anyway. Highway robbery, plain and simple.

Sorry, am I sounding bitter? :toothy10: lol! Sounds like you got yourself a good gal that doesn't want to spend 20K on a single day. She must be a keeper. :cheers:

You might be doing it quick and clean, but there will be about 8000 friends here at FABO tippin' one in your honor on your special day. How's that for a reception!!! Oh, and we'd like to line up the Mopars outside the church for the virtual drive over to the reception hall!!! Just show us where to park!! Good luck on your new life together, and remember to always keep it simple between you and celebrate the little things too!!! May God Bless you on your special day, and every other day too!!! Geof

Hey Darren,

Congrat's to you and Sandra!!!!!!

Phyllis and I wish you both all the best and have a great honeymoon down south. I will give you a call tomorrow night.

Don't forget about us when it comes to that BBQ. We will be there.

Jack

I would say congrats to the two of you,and wish you the best on the main day and for the future.I do have a question or two:
1)is this a milatary wedding where shot guns will be present?
2)This is of your own free will,and neither of you,HAVE to get married,due to a buddle of joy coming along soon
3)Is this happening due to pressure from either mother or sisters forcing you two to get married
4)If this is true love&lust,you will tell her after the wedding night that you have a new mopar project! This will cause 2 things to happen.
1)she will agree with you and love you for it and she will tell you what color she wants her new car. or
2)the next day,there will be a burial at sea

Good luck to the two of you enjoy your selfs,Mr&Mrs.Mopartech

You might be doing it quick and clean, but there will be about 8000 friends here at FABO tippin' one in your honor on your special day. How's that for a reception!!! Oh, and we'd like to line up the Mopars outside the church for the virtual drive over to the reception hall!!! Just show us where to park!! Good luck on your new life together, and remember to always keep it simple between you and celebrate the little things too!!! May God Bless you on your special day, and every other day too!!! Geof

8000 mopars roaring all at once. Forget the wedding, those happen every day, but 8000 mopars with headers, now we are talkin.

Seriously though thanks everybody for the raised glasses. This is the second time around for each Sandra and I and after 5 years of living in Sin its time to tie the knot. I'm a Grampy now and it just seems like the right thing to do. She is too good for me, but I will have to try and bear it.

Thanks,
Darren.

-
Back