Getting back

-

Cumiford

Reaction score
Hey all. Names chris. From oregon.

Ive been waiting to get back into mopars specifically the 70-73 valiant scamps.

I dont currently own a mopar. Unfortunately i have a 86 mustang gt.

Jve grown very tired if messing with mustangs and more particularly the egotistical crowd that goes along with them. So far ive had 5. My first car was a 73 scamp. I regret seling it everyday.

So once this mustang is together its out the door and will be in the market for a decent v8 a body.

Welcome Chris! Scamp's are on my favorites list also. Good luck moving forward and obtaining your new Mopar:thumblef:.

Thanks guys. Ive always loved the mopar crowd. Always decent people. Look forward to making friends here. My hopes when i get another a body is a high rpm small block. 727. Update the interior. Some dak digi gauges corbeau seats challenger center console. slight rake. Just make for a comfortable mean lookin cruiser/ daily driver

Welcome back to Mopars and welcome to FABO. You'll get a lot of help here and make new friends.

I guess i forgot to mention my other ride.

It is my pride and joy that was recently wrecked.

Its a 1971 lincoln mark3 continental. Although. Being a ford product theres always that one car that will always be in your stable.

I guess i forgot to mention my other ride.

It is my pride and joy that was recently wrecked.

Its a 1971 lincoln mark3 continental. Although. Being a ford product theres always that one car that will always be in your stable.

My girlfriend in between marriages in the early 80's had a 74' Mark III. Triple white and was a nice car. The 460 was pretty weak in those years after the comp. drop and more smog tuning, but your 71' must be one he!! of a cruiser with the hi comp engine. Hope you can get it back in shape. Not sure how hard it is to get parts these days?

Unfortunately no one carries repop or originals that ive seen so a parts car is my best bet. And yeah the high comp 460 is no slouch. Its kicked a few honda butt with some very strange looks from the opposition.

And not to be a corrective nut and dont take me the wrong way but 1974 woukd be a mark 4.

Mark 3 is 69-71
Mark 4 is 72-77

But nonetheless still a lovely car.
My beauty is triple black with red interior. When i get the time and cash to do it she will have a little kaase in her.

Unfortunately no one carries repop or originals that ive seen so a parts car is my best bet. And yeah the high comp 460 is no slouch. Its kicked a few honda butt with some very strange looks from the opposition.

And not to be a corrective nut and dont take me the wrong way but 1974 woukd be a mark 4.

Mark 3 is 69-71
Mark 4 is 72-77

But nonetheless still a lovely car.
My beauty is triple black with red interior. When i get the time and cash to do it she will have a little kaase in her.

Your right, was a long time ago. I bet it's a beauty. Hope you find what you need to get it done:thumbrig:.

I have some pics but nothing on my computer and my phone wont let me upload pics. Is there a way i can upload them or do i have to wait till im near a computer to upload?

-
Back