Getting called in on ur day off...

-
i switched positions in my company because of getting called all the time. my wife started cussing people out when they called at 2am, so i figured she had enough. i do miss the job though.

HOLD ON A SECOND....... you guys get weekends off? do you get vacations too? I have a Salary job and my SOB employer thinks "weekends are for working" he also believes that a 16 hour day is NORMAL..... he also makes 3+ million per year!!! The reason he can make that is because he works his people to death Last year out of 4000 employees 24 had heart attacks and there were 5 strokes! 16 people developed cancer and 28 are off on some kinda stress disability..... WHY? because they are being worked to death!!! Vacations are canceled as a daily routine, working weekends is MANDATORY ( both days) and as Salary employees there is NO overtime, there is no weekend pay, there is no canceled vacation pay......WHY is this happening? because we should be a shop of 5000 and the outsourcing offshore folks are breathing down our necks with WAY cheaper labor prices!!! WHY is this happening? Because our stinking politicians have opened the doors and allowed dirt CHEAP, third world labor to compete with the domestic rank and file.....NOT because our business is failing or having trouble in ANYWAY....but because Mr 3 million per year is looking to make it Mr 4 million per year by using US beyond what used to be legal limits.... We cannot compete with dirt cheap labor who live off our government subsidies and steal our jobs....essentially WE have just PAID them to be able to do that...ironic isn't it?.... presently they have us all by the short hairs... but if this economy turns around AND we all remember how shitty we were treated by our so called "business partners", "team leaders" etc etc ..... I think you may see some very different legislation based on people bitching and voting those greedy **** heads out of office.... wonder what will become of all those green card carrying infil-"traitors " then? no more free money, no more taking american jobs...golly what will they do?...... I am with those that said...NEVER answer your phone on a weekend or after 5 pm..... of use the I just had a few beers and I cannot help you excuse....there must be a work life balance...without it everyone will burn out, even the "cheapies"
NO one and I mean NO ONE has ever come to our aid in ANY SITUATION...I think it's time we shut the " feed line" down!!!! If I see ONE more starving, hairlip, clef lip, underprivileged foreign child commercial beggin for money I think I am going to PUKE!!!! I dont really give a rusty rats *** that those inbreeding no job no food no out look no education SOB's are breeding like rabbits....if you already KNOW you cannot afford a child... for the love of God stop F'kin...get off her and go get a damn job!!! GO hunt for some food for the family YOU ALREADY HAVE!!!! we are confined to 2.5 children they are poppin out 6 & 8 at a time and have no possible means to support them all WTF??
W T F??? and some bleeding heart puke puts that **** on TV ( always around xmas time) and tries to GUILT us into paying for their existence... BULL f'kin ****!!!!!
WHEN EVERY KID on THIS SOIL is FED & schooled & medically sound...WHEN EVERY ELDERLY PERSON BORN HERE IS TAKEN CARE OF PROPERLY...then we can think about all the do nothing needy people across the globe....
sorry for the rant this just makes me puuuuke

I am self employed with a flatbed/rollback tow truck.I got used to leaving everything where it lies,wash my hands and fly.8)Police give me 1/2 hour to get on location:clock: and it doesn't matter if it's 3pm or 3 am.

Attachments

• AL TOW4.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 713.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 118
  • AL TOW (3).jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC00731.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2463.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 113
I have had one day off (Thanksgiving) since Sep 18 working 10 to 13 hour days, plus I am 1100 miles from home...........but I aint complaining. At my age I am glad to be working and will enjoy my time off when I get it, but I sure miss a lot of racing and car shows because of my job!

Hey mopardude,I know it sucks when you get busy working on your car and ANYTHING that interupts that pisses you off.Even me having to stop and find out I need to run to napa to get some bolts pisses me off,lol,or even if I have to stop to take a crap pisses me off,lol.But what you did today will come back to you in a good way.Im sure once your buddy gets better he will cover for you.Its good karma man

Hey mopardude,I know it sucks when you get busy working on your car and ANYTHING that interupts that pisses you off.Even me having to stop and find out I need to run to napa to get some bolts pisses me off,lol,or even if I have to stop to take a crap pisses me off,lol.But what you did today will come back to you in a good way.Im sure once your buddy gets better he will cover for you.Its good karma man

Thank you buddy! :):):)

All my working life I've had job "glitches" For seventeen years I had two jobs that required part of a day on Saturday. Then I worked in HVAC service, and was on call. Last few years I worked a lot of overtime.

I know it sucks, but especially now, be happy you have a job, and do all you can do to keep it.

All my working life I've had job "glitches" For seventeen years I had two jobs that required part of a day on Saturday. Then I worked in HVAC service, and was on call. Last few years I worked a lot of overtime.

I know it sucks, but especially now, be happy you have a job, and do all you can do to keep it.
So True !!!

-
Back