Getting custom decals made

-

Arco440

Reaction score
So i posted up my build pics of my 72 duster and as i posted up pics of the paint
a name was applied to the color of my car thanks to DARTNUT he name her Statutory Grape..Well after reading that i was hooked.Now some back story.When i bought the car in 1994 it was 2/3's purple same exact color as the dam purple dinosaur Barney my kid were young and they named it Barney complete with stuffed animal for back window.I was not very happy with that name but my wife and kids loved it.

Now back to decals.I was going to leave car decal less but have been thinking a black decal with Statutory Grape as part of decal on the rear panel.This i thing would give me a nice smile if i can get this made as a no trim nice fit item.Does anyone no where i can get this done.
Thanks Aaron

You may already know, but I'm sure some others may not, but "Statutory Grape" was one of the names allegedly submitted to - but rejected by - Chrysler executives for FC7 "Plum Crazy"/"In Violet" purple. The other names allegedly rejected for colors were: "Catch Me Copper", "Unforseeable Fuchsia", "Gang Green", "Well Red", "Cost Of Living Rose", "Fisher Body Rust", "Hi-Ho Silver", and "Frank Lloyd White".
I've heard and seen this story several times, but never have been able to authenticate it.

-
Back