Getting Evicted

-
Tom,

Prayer not blame. There is no WHY. There is just IS.

Prayers from Virginia and I. We can talk when you need us.

Tom

So sorry to hear this, Tom. Renewed prayers coming your way. We are here if you need to talk...or yell and scream...anything.

Nothing is bigger than God and yes he has the answers. He allows us to go through tough times so we will draw closer to him. We all are praying for you and Dee I hope you are a member of a local church so you will have someone to lean on when you need it. Praying God's will be done.

Thanks for all the continued prayers and well wishes. Dee goes for a mainline on Monday and then she is starting Chemotherapy on Thursday. She is upset about losing her hair but I told her she is beautiful no matter what. On another note If there are any members who are interested in an 8 3/4 stock mopar B Body rear end, I have to have everything out of here by next week (Tuesday) PM me if you need the rear end. i would hate to scrap it and cannot take it with me due to lack of storage.

Tom, the key to beating cancer is attitude. You, your kids, and all of friends and acquaintances must always put forth a POSITIVE attitude in front of Dee. This will encourage her to have her own positive attitude confronting her illness.
My wife was diagnosed with two types of breast cancer almost 15 years ago. She decided at the moment she first heard the diagnosis that she was going to fight with everything she had. Our family members and friends backed her up 110% through chemo and radiation treatments.
She hated losing her naturally-blonde hair at first, but then actually loved the bald look after a short time. She'd tell people she couldn't believe how much time she used to waste with the daily shampoo, drying and styling time in front of the mirror. All she had to do while bald was wipe a washcloth across her head and she was done!
We're both firm believers that her positive aggressive attitude was what pulled her through. She's more ornery and feisty now than ever, and as long as she stays that way I know she'll keep it beaten.
Our thoughts and prayers are there for you, Dee, and your entire family.
Now get out there and beat this!

I shared this with Dee,
I just wanted to share this here for anybody out there who is dealing with a loved one with cancer:

I wish I could take the cancer from your body; I wish I could take the despair from your heart;
I wish I could take all the symptoms from your mind;
I wish I could stop all the pain, illness and fear.

I will be at your side every step of the way; I will not falter; I will be brave;
I will love you no matter what course you choose; I will do everything I can to help you through.

I hate to see you suffer; It hurts to watch you in pain;
I hate that I can’t make you feel better; My heart aches that I can’t make it go away.

I know that you are weary; I know that you are afraid;
I know that you don’t feel well; Please know that I’m here and let me help!

I will be with you every step of the way; No matter what course you choose;
I will love you and stand by you; I will be your rock, your strength, and I will pray for you.

When you are feeling weak, lean on me; When you are feeling afraid, let me hold you;
When you need to talk; talk to me; I WILL love you through this, if you just let me.

I will be your nurse when you need nursing; I will be your best friend when you need friendship;
I will be your support team when your attitude is not quite positive;
I will be your punching bag when you are angry;

I will be your strength when you are weak; I will be your rock when you are afraid;
I will be your shoulder to lean on when you have doubts;
I will ask the questions you are afraid to ask.

I will fight when you are too weak to fight; I will cry when you are too afraid to cry;
I will scream for you when you are too tired to scream; I will pray with you when you feel alone.

I will never give in to doubt or fear; I will never give up on you or us;
I have Faith in your ability to fight this;
And I have enough love for you to let you make your own choice!

YOU do not have Cancer …WE have Cancer;
We will pray together and fight together;
We will fear together and treat together;
I AM going to love you through this.

With All My Hope, Faith and Love,

God Bless you and Dee, Tom, I am praying that she does just what your last post shares...that you are there for her, as a team, and will do what she and God believe is best! You are her rock right now, you are strong enough for her and you to keep the bond strong, even as God does what is best!! You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers long after this has past, it is His love, and ours, your friends and family, that will keep the light shining bright!!! May peace and comfort be with you both!! Geof

Sorry to read Tom, both Lori's and my thoughts and prayers are with you. I had supper tonight with my 93 year old Gramma and she reminded me every obstacle as heartbreaking as it is makes us stronger.

Very thoughtful note for Dee, I really liked it. I am continuing to pray for your family.

Scott

-
Back