Getting out of Mopar

-

Rengo

Reaction score
Title says it all. I don't have much in life and feel like restoring the car would actually be something that would hold me back, if I put the money into something else I could go much further.

This being said....
Car will not be for sale, as the title is in my fathers name and he will not budge.

I have some stuff that I know people will be interested in (no mechanical), but need price estimates before I try to post threads. If people can help me out with fair pricing I would appreciate it.

Lot includes:
Sport Mirrors (need to be stripped and painted) 70-72
Rocky Mountain Dash (nice)
Direct connection spoiler (rough) 71 and up
73-74 Duster grille (very nice)
Interior parts that are black
(sun visors, door handle cups, arm rests, A pillar, top of door) various years
Challenger flip top gas cap from year one and an adapter to fit a flip top gas cap onto a car. (purchased on fabo)
73-76 tail lights and bezels (nice)
Duster emblems

A few more odds and ends.

I'm in need of a passenger side sport mirror. If you can post a picture, I'll make you an offer for the set.

Car is a 75 Plymouth Duster, My name and my dads name is on the title. In order to sell the car we would both have to sign and legally the first name on the title has more power in the dispute, which is him.

You wouldn't happen to have a brake booster and linkage would you?
I'm willing to pay you top dollar for the set up.

I'd really like to see pics of the interior parts. Mostly sail panels. Also how's the chrome on the taillight bezels?

Please PM me.

Thanks,

Riddler

-
Back