Getting ripped off by a fellow member

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had to say it, "punctuation please". It makes reading easier.
That's what happens when you respond by talking into your phone. It can spell out what you say but it doesn't put in punctuation unless you tell it to.

badlilred, if you're not trying to rip anyone off, why don't you send him a refund and a return shipping label. He shouldn't be out any money, this is on you.
Guess you read the ad I'm offering full refund and shipping why don't you read the ad

Cliff notes- Seller sold something misrepresented and it does happen..... Buyer does not have the ability to make full use of today's technology to get this worked out without airing out dirty laundry- bad idea. Seller is ready to play ball but will lose via paypal all day long. Seller realizes there is no where to go with this one and does the right thing. Now the buyer can finish the transaction and life goes on.... That intake is easily fixable so someone will buy it.

Yep, another day of buying and selling parts.... Lock the thread, it's a wrap....

JW

Why is this thread still open??? He offered a full refund and apologized....

Some of the negative comments make me sick...badlilred79 has been a stand up member here for a long time...gotta love how newer members here gotta bash him when they don’t know anything about him. He made a mistake and is human and is doing good by offering a refund...he has years of knowledge and sales here on FABO...I would never hesitate buying anything from him. Please close this thread before it becomes more of a train wreck.....

Why is this thread still open??? He offered a full refund and apologized....

Some of the negative comments make me sick...badlilred79 has been a stand up member here for a long time...gotta love how newer members here gotta bash him when they don’t know anything about him. He made a mistake and is human and is doing good by offering a refund...he has years of knowledge and sales here on FABO...I would never hesitate buying anything from him. Please close this thread before it becomes more of a train wreck.....
That's okay I've been on there for a long time I'm human I didn't see it and he didn't see it but I'll eat it he needs to send me my intake where I can give him his money back for refund shipping both ways I'm done with this thread

I don't think anyone was bashing anyone! People were offering their honest opinions on the situation, and how it should be handled. I was glad to see that Bad stepped up and offered to resolve the situation. Speaks volumes to his character. If he was a bad guy, he could have just walked away and ignored it, but he didn't. Kudos to him! Now it's up to the seller to follow through on his part.

I agree that the issue has been addressed and should be done now. No need to beat a dead horse as they say!

I shoulda went back to new posts after the first page. 20 minutes closer to 2020 that I cant get back.
PS, if "talking" text to your phone, you can just say "period" or "comma" and it will insert them. No need to go back and do it manually.

Just to explain my earlier Red X, Paypal recently extended their policy. Buyers now have a full 180 days -- six months! -- to stop their payments versus the previous 45 days.
No problem, I didn't know that, finally PayPal does something right.

Thanks CudaChick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back