[WANTED] Gills & Spears Hardware

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do but they are re pops. Probably not what you're looking for as they are available through classic industries I believe.

I need the hardware for mounting the 68 only Barracuda gills & spears rocker moulding.
When I saw "spears rocker molding " I immediately thought of the skinny rocker molding that is quite common on 68 to 70 something darts even some valiant models. Those are the ones available. Sorry for the confusion.

I called R/T Specialties and he said he didn’t know exactly what I needed took my information and would call me back. Two weeks later I called back no updates?

I was talking about 68/69 rocker spear moulding and the op was asking about the 68 cuda grill moulding. My mistake.
The OP is talking about the 68 only spring special, rocker gills and spears. Just like the assembly I sent you the picture of.

Sorry for all the confusion but I didn't mention a couple of times 68/69 GTS style spear moulding. Post #2 and #7.
Again sorry, my bad.

I thought he bought new spares for 68 Barracuda. I must have read something wrong.

Pic

1D29D4EC-DE76-4189-921A-4CDAA68E23E8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back